|Warren Kole Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 23, 1977|
Warren Kole is an American actor who is well-recognized for his portrayal of LAPD Detective Wes Mitchell in Common Law. Other than that, Warren has also portrayed various other characters including Roderick in The Following and FBI Agent Robert Stahl in Shades of Blue.
Warren David Blosjo Jr.
San Antonio, Texas, United States
In 1996, Warren enrolled at Boston University from where he graduated with a degree in acting in the year 2000.
- Father – Warren Blosjo
- Siblings – Nikole Kiralis (Sister) Nicole (Sister)
Warren is represented by Kohner Agency, Circle of Confusion, and attorney Stuart Rosenthal.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Warren has Swedish, German, English, and Scottish ancestry.
- Dimpled cheeks
- Chiseled jawline
- Alluring eyes
Warren has appeared in commercials for various brands including Bridge Tech.
Warren Kole Facts
- Kole spent part of his early years in the Washington, D.C. area.
- He started performing in local theater productions while attending Boston University.
- Warren voiced the character of Rafe Adler in the video game Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End.
- He made his debut TV show appearance as Tommy Shepherd in Third Watch in 2004. The same year, Warren also made his first theatrical film appearance as Sean in A Love Song for Bobby Long, alongside the likes of actors John Travolta and Scarlett Johansson.
- Warren relocated to Los Angeles, California, in June 2012.
Featured Image By Warren David Blosjo Jr. / Instagram