|Wolftyla Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 1, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Wolftyla is an American singer, songwriter, and social media personality who first came into the spotlight with her comedic videos on Vine. She then began posting her music videos on SoundCloud, TikTok, and YouNow, and her singing abilities were appreciated by fellow musicians which led to collaborations with artists such as DJ Wavy, PnB Rock, and Elle Varner. Her rising popularity swelled her social media following. She has more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 600k followers on Twitter, and more than 150k subscribers on YouTube.
Queens, New York City, New York, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Wolftyla is a high school graduate. She went on to study Business Marketing in 2015 when she was enrolled at New York University.
Singer, Songwriter, Social Media Personality
- Siblings – Rylee (Younger Sister)
She is represented by Imani K. Simmons, Manager, Simmons Unlimited Talent Agency, Miami, Florida, United States.
She self-manages her promotional inquiries and bookings.
Rhythm and Blues, Soul, Hip Hop, Rap, Trap
BMG Rights Management
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Wolftyla has dated –
- Christian Morton (2014–2016) – Wolftyla began dating musical artist Christian Morton a.k.a. DJ Wavy in 2014. They were one of the most adored couples on social media but broke off their relationship in 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and Asian)
She has half African-American and half Korean ancestry.
- Has a ‘Rose’ tattooed on her left arm and a ‘Half Moon’ tattooed on her right wrist
- Has the word ‘Wolf’ tattooed on her right elbow and ‘Patience’ tattooed on the side of her left hand
- Wears a nose stud
- Has a mole under her left eye
- Shoulder-length curly hair
Wolftyla has collaborated with and promoted the fashion brand Démodé Clothing.
Wolftyla Favorite Things
- Rappers – Drake, ASAP Rocky, Sean Combs
- Singers – The Weeknd, PartyNextDoor, Janet Jackson
- Hobby – Writing Poetry
- Clothing Brand – Tommy Hilfiger
- Music Groups/Bands – 112, The Gap Band, Earth, Wind & Fire
- While in school, Wolftyla was interested and actively participated in cultural activities. She even used to play basketball in high school.
- Her debut single titled Feels was independently released in 2015 on the SoundCloud platform which became a viral sensation and has been played more than 8 million times on the platform.
- Expanding on her popularity, she started a YouTube channel in 2015 where she posts skincare routines, hauls, and tutorials in addition to her music videos.
- Wolftyla is a social media influencer and started the online #WolfMovement which is an initiative towards spreading love and positivity through her social media followers and subscribers.
- She also owns an online merchandise store that was developed in collaboration with Depop, a London-based shopping app.
- Wolftyla suffered from anxiety and depression for more than 3 years which was one of the contributing factors towards starting the #WolfMovement. She overcame the afflictions, though, with the help of her family and friends and has often thanked her mother on Instagram for the sacrifices that she made for her career and wellness. She took prescribed medication for her situation and worked hard to beat the withdrawal symptoms as well.
- In a YouTube video, she revealed that her medical conditions have also led her to be aloof and she has come to terms with the situation and now prefers staying alone and enjoys her solitude.
Featured Image by Wolftyla / Instagram