|Won Jin-ah Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 29, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Won Jin-ah is a South Korean actress who has been cast in several roles in shows and movies like Ha Moon-soo in Rain or Shine, Go Mi-ran in Melting Me Softly, Kang So-hyun in Long Live the King, Nun in The Age of Shadows, Ryeo Min-kyung in Steel Rain, and Park Si-eun in Money. Moreover, she has also garnered a decent fan base on social media and enjoys more than 500k followers on Instagram.
Cheonan, South Chungcheong Province, South Korea
Won Jin-ah studied at Hoseo University which is a private Christian university located in South Korea.
Won Jin-ah is represented by Yooborn Company.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Pierced ears
- Lean physique
- Charming smile
Won Jin-ah Facts
- Before making it big in the entertainment industry, she used to work at a movie theatre.
- Between 2017 and 2018, Won Jin-ah appeared as Ha Moon-soo, a young woman who takes care of her mother while also living her life fiercely after the loss of her younger sister, in the romantic melodrama TV series, Rain or Shine, in which she co-starred alongside Lee Jun-ho, Lee Ki-woo, and Kang Han-na.
- For her performance in Rain or Shine, she won the 6th APAN Star Award in the “Best New Actress” category while also getting nominated in the same category for the 54th Baeksang Arts Award as well as the 2nd The Seoul Award.
- Won Jin-ah brought to life the character of Lee No-eul, a warm-hearted junior pediatric specialist, in the 2018 medical drama television series, Life. She co-starred on the show alongside Lee Dong-wook, Cho Seung-woo, Lee Kyu-hyung, Yoo Jae-myung, and Moon So-ri.
- In 2019, she appeared as Go Mi-ran in the fantasy romantic comedy television series, Melting Me Softly, while starring alongside actors Ji Chang-wook and Yoon Se-ah.
- Won Jin-ah shares a friendly bond with actresses like Kim Ji-eun and Shin Hyun-bin.
Featured Image by Won Jin-ah / Instagram