|Sheamus Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2¾ in|
|Date of Birth||January 28, 1978|
Sheamus is an Irish professional wrestler and actor. He became a 4-time world champion, having held the WWE (World Heavyweight) Championship three times and WWE’s World Heavyweight Championship once. He also became the first Irish world champion in WWE history. Also, he is a 3-time United States Champion and a 5-time tag team champion. Sheamus has also been cast in shows and movies like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows, The Escapist, The Jetsons & WWE: Robo-WrestleMania!, Scooby-Doo! and WWE: Curse of the Speed Demon, Once Upon a Time in Dublin, Royal Pains, The Buddy Games, Atone, Fighting with My Family, The Main Event, Teens Wanna Know, and Made in Hollywood.
The Celtic Warrior, The Great White, King Sheamus, Sheamus, Sheamus O’Shaunessy, The Irish Curse
Cabra, Dublin, Leinster, Republic of Ireland
St. Augustine, Florida, United States
Sheamus went to Scoil Caoimhin Primary School and Coláiste Mhuire Secondary School.
He also went to the National College of Ireland.
- Father – Martin Farrelly
He has been represented by WWE Performance Center, WWE Training Facility, Orlando, Florida, United States.
His net worth had been $7 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm (Billed Height)
His actual height is believed to be 6 ft 2¾ in or 190 cm.
121 kg or 267 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sheamus dated –
- Brooke Hubbard (2013) – He has dated a girl named, Brooke Hubbard in the past. In 2011, she was crowned as Mrs. Iowa United States.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Irish descent.
- Ginger Red spiked hair
- Unique haircut
- Heavy Irish accent
- Very pale skin
Sheamus’s body specifications might be –
- Chest – 54 in or 137 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 19 in or 48 cm
- Waist – 36 in or 91.5 cm
He is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 11 (US).
He has appeared in a 1-800-FELLA commercial, KMart commercial, and a couple of others.
Best Known For
Working as a professional wrestler under WWE. He has been an International Heavyweight Champion couple of times
First Wrestling Match
He debuted in the summer of 2002 against Robert Pigeon under the ring name Sheamus O’Shaunessy.
At that time, he was training under Larry Sharpe’s Monster Factory wrestling school.
In 2008, Sheamus appeared in the crime thriller film The Escapist for his role as Two Ton.
First TV Show
As an actor, he first appeared in IWW Whiplash TV as Sheamus O’Shaunessy in 2006.
He has been trained by wrestlers/wrestling clubs such as –
- Larry Sharpe
- Jim Molineaux
- Irish Whip Wrestling
- Mark Starr
Sheamus works out 5 days a week and works on his upper body 3 days a week and lower body 2 days a week. Then, he switches the upper body days with the lower body. These are under the ideal situations as he travels around 280 days in a year for matches, he may not get sufficient time to work out.
Here is a sample upper and lower body workout of Sheamus which can be done for a month with the maximum weights possible.
Sheamus Favorite Things
- Animal – Dog (English sheepdog, and Australian shepherd)
- Movie – Ghostbusters (1984)
- 90s Sitcom – Seinfeld (1989-1998), Father Ted (1995-1998)
- Album – Ten (By Pearl Jam)
- Pizza Topping – Ham and pineapple
- Ice Cream Flavor – Anything with Ben & Jerry
- Sports Team – Liverpool (Football), Leinster (Rugby)
Source – SB Nation
- Sheamus speaks fluent Irish and English.
- Until the age of 13, Sheamus sang at Palestrina Choir.
- For the Erin’s Isle team, he had played Gaelic football and played rugby for the National College of Ireland.
- Sheamus supports Liverpool F.C.
- Before becoming a famous wrestler, Sheamus worked as a bodyguard for U2 singers Larry Mullen, Jr. and Bono and also for actress Denise van Outen. Apart from this, he also worked as a security agent for a nightclub and as an IT technician for Hartford Life.
- After making a debut in professional wrestling in 2002, he soon got a neck injury and had to take a pause of roughly two years from wrestling.
- Canadian retired professional wrestler, Bret Hart helped him in the starting days of his career.
- In July 2014, he played the character named Jack Piper in an episode titled Electric Youth of the American medical comedy-drama television series Royal Pains.
- He prefers pancakes over waffles.
- In the 2016 film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows, he played the role of a Rocksteady.
- He was bullied in school for being chubby and was an easy target. He was even told that he won’t achieve anything in life.
- He was cast as Thursty in the 2019 American comedy film Buddy Games. The film’s lead cast comprised of Josh Duhamel, Dax Shepard, Kevin Dillon, Olivia Munn, Dan Bakkedahl, James Roday Rodriguez, and Nick Swardson.
- In 2020, he appeared as himself in the American sports comedy film The Main Event, starring Seth Carr, Tichina Arnold, Ken Marino, and Adam Pally.