|YNW JGreen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 25, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
YNW JGreen is an American rapper, best known as the founding member of the YNW music group and his collaborations with YNW Melly in the form of songs Youngins, Florida Water, and Longway in 2017. This sparked interest in his skills and the songs accumulated millions of streams via YouTube and Spotify and led to his 2018 solo singles Up Next and Rugged. Later that year, YNW JGreen also released a 6-song mixtape titled Waiting To Exhale, which consisted of songs such as Love Scars, which was one of his most viewed songs on YouTube, as well as Cry, Spaz On Me, Far, Respect, and Check.
In July of the same year, JGreen also joined the 510 music group and released a mixtape titled 510 Baby. Following that success, he also went on to release singles Two and On Ya Head, and in 2019, another single titled Clout. On May 10, 2019, JGreen released his 3rd mixtape named Soul On Ice, which consisted of 11 tracks in total, out of which songs Samurai, Bonnie N’ Clyde, Take Care, Baby, and Bad Mon attracted the biggest attention. He has also amassed a large fanbase online with more than 150k followers on Instagram and more than 60k subscribers on YouTube.
J, JGreen, YNW JGreen, 510 JGreen
Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Mother – (Deceased)
- Siblings – He has a brother.
YNW JGreen is represented by Jamie H. (Manager) in Santa Rosa, California, United States.
Rap, Hip Hop
- Republic Records
- 510 Music Group
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
YNW JGreen has a son, born August 13, 2017, but he never revealed who his mother was.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
He has also dyed his hair ‘Blonde’ and ‘Light Brown’ in the past.
- Slim physique
- Fuller Lips
- Thin mustache
Best Known For
- His collaborations with YNW Melly as part of the YNW music group with tracks such as Florida Water, Longway, Youngins, all in 2017
- His mixtapes titled Waiting To Exhale (2018), 510 Baby (2018), and Soul On Ice (2019)
- Having a fanbase online with more than 150k followers on Instagram and more than 60k subscribers on YouTube
As a Singer
In 2017, YNW JGreen released 3 notable singles as a featured artist to YNW Melly – Longway, Youngins, and Florida Water. To monetize on that success, YNW JGreen went on to release his debut mixtape titled Waiting To Exhale in 2018, consisting of tracks such as Respect, Far, Spaz On Em, Check, Love Scars, and Cry.
The same year, he also released his 2nd mixtape titled 510 Baby, consisting of tracks such as AMG, 100, Lay It Down, Givenchy Drippin, Love Me, Ride For Me, Rugged, No Talkin, Deposit, War, and Run Away.
The year 2019 saw the released of YNW JGreen’s 3rd mixtape, Soul On Ice, on May 10, 2019, with tracks such as Slimey, Samurai, Gangsta Party, Take Care, Porsches In the Rain, Bonnie N’ Clyde, Round We Go, Tell Me Truth, Bad Mon, Baby, and Klay Thompson.
YNW JGreen Favorite Things
- Interests – Cars, Shopping, Fashion, Expensive Jewelry
- Rapper – Nasty Nas
- Personal Quote – “Addicted to getting money, addicted to shining‼️”
YNW JGreen Facts
- JGreen’s parents divorced when he was little, and he and his brother spent their childhood in 2 different households.
- JGreen was forced to move back with his dad in October 2013 because “things just hadn’t been that good lately,” according to him.
- His mom remarried on December 14, 2013.
- His single Rugged was released as an exclusive to WorldStarHipHop on August 3, 2018, and has amassed more than 13.5 million views.
- He was the founding member of the YNW music group alongside Melly, Sakchaser, and Juvy.
- There was a beef between him and YNW Melly in late 2018 after it was suspected he had something to do with the murder of YNW Sakchaser and YNW Juvy in October 2018.
- It was Melly who was later arrested and charged with the murders of the 2 other members and JGreen and he squashed their beef while he was in jail and remained good friends.
- YNW JGreen has had fanfiction written about him via the popular writing platform Wattpad.
- YNW JGreen announced in January 2019 that he would be a part of the “We All Shine Tour” with Melly later in the year. The tour was canceled in early March 2019 after Melly remained incarcerated.
- He mourned the passing of Nipsey Hussle on April 1, 2019, who was a Los Angeles rapper with a career and reputation JGreen looked up to.
- One of his best friends, who he dedicated the song Rugged to, died young in mid-April 2019.
- In late June 2019, YNW JGreen announced that he would go on a tour titled “JGreen & Friends,” and appear in venues throughout the United States.
- Follow him on Instagram, 2nd Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Apple Music, and SoundCloud.
Featured Image by YNW JGreen / Instagram