|Yuki Tsunoda Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||May 11, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Yuki Tsunoda is a Japanese race car driver who is best known for his contribution to the Honda Formula Dream Project and for being the winner of the “F4 Japanese Championship” in 2018. Besides that, Yuki has also taken part in various other championships including the “Toyota Racing Series”, “Macau Grand Prix”, “Euroformula Open Championship”, and the “FIA Formula 3 Championship”.
Tsunoda Yūki (角田 裕毅)
In March 2007, Yuki completed his studies from LCA International Preschool. After that, he began attending LCA International Elementary School from where he graduated in 2013.
In April 2016, he enrolled at Nihon University Third High School and later took a transfer to Wako High School in April 2017.
Thereafter, in April 2019, Yuki joined the Nippon Sport Science University Faculty of Sports Management.
He attained a total of 132 points in the TOEIC Bridge test.
Race Car Driver
Yuki is represented by Maseki Geinosha.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- His hair covers his forehead and his eyebrows too
- Thick eyebrows
- Wide-set eyes
Through his social media, he has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- SDD Premier
- CrossFit La Côte
- Arai Helmet
- Racing Gear Print Service 3P
- Honda Cars
- Platz Co., Ltd
Yuki Tsunoda Facts
- He was brought up in Japan.
- Yuki’s blood group is Rh + AB.
- He is a proficient English and Japanese language speaker.
- In his free time, Yuki likes to go road cycling, skiing, snowboarding, and swimming.
- On March 4, 2005, Yuki raced for the first time at a go-kart racing event. Later, in 2006, he won the series at the Nakai Inter Circuit.
- He made his single-seater racing debut with Sutekina Racing Team or the “2016 F4 Japanese Championship.”
- In 2018, he was crowned champion at the “F4 Japanese Championship” while racing for Honda Formula Dream Project. The previous year, he had finished at 3rd place for the same racing team.
- He is very good at doing skipping and goes to the gym regularly.
Featured Image By Yuki Tsunoda / Instagram