|Zay Hilfiger Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 15, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Zay Hilfiger is an American music artist and dancer who rose to fame with the release of his track Juju On That Beat in collaboration with Hip Hop artist Zayion McCall. Since then, Zay has released various other tracks including SuperFlyy, LetMeRock, Why Ya Callin, and GoldenChild.
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Dancer, Music Artist
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Zay has dated –
- Ajasia Velaz
Race / Ethnicity
- Snub nose
- He sports a braided hairstyle.
Zay Hilfiger Facts
- He was brought up in Detroit, Michigan.
- Zay was only 6 years old when he began dancing.
- Initially, Zay had started uploading videos of dance performances, comedy skits, and raps to his social media.
- His hit collab track Juju on That Beat was released in 2016 and was first uploaded to Zayion McCall’s YouTube channel.
- Zay joined the YouTube community with his self-titled channel on November 1, 2016. Initially, the channel was named The ZayNetwork.
- His celebrity crush in middle school was model and socialite Blac Chyna.
- Snapchat is his least favorite application.
- He likes to order the strawberry crème frappuccino at Starbucks.
- If he could collaborate with anyone music artist of his choice, it would be either Cardi B or Bad Bunny.
Featured Image By Zay Hilfiger / Instagram