|Zoie Palmer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 28, 1977|
Zoie Palmer is a Canadian-English actress who gained immense prominence for her roles as Dr. Lauren Lewis in the Canadian supernatural drama series, Lost Girl (2010-2015), as Didi Goldstein in the 2003 made-for-television biographical drama film Out of the Ashes, and as Abby in the 2005 horror film, Devil’s Perch. She had cameo appearances on the drama series like Nikita (2011) as Anya Vimer, Call Me Fitz (2011) as Laura, and The Listener (2012) as Staff Sgt. McCoy. Palmer appeared as Annabelle in the short drama Terminal Venus (2003), as Haley in the romantic comedy, The Untitled Work of Paul Shepard (2010), and as Officer Frances Jane in the crime thriller Cold Blooded (2012). Zoie Palmer has a huge fan base of more than 200k followers on Twitter.
Camborne, Cornwall, England, United Kingdom
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Palmer went to Sacred Heart Catholic High School in Newmarket, Ontario, Canada before completing her bachelor’s degree in fine arts from the York University in Toronto, Canada.
- Siblings – Tracey (Sister)
Zoie Palmer is represented by The Characters Talent Agency.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Zoie Palmer has dated –
- Alexandra (Alex) Lalonde (2014-Present) – In 2014, Zoie Palmer made her relationship official with the Canadian film producer Alex Lalonde while delivering the thank you speech at the Canadian Screen Awards. Both Alex and Zoie are parenting a son named Luca from Alex’s former relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
Zoie Palmer is of Irish and British descent.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Almond Eyes
- Sculpted Nose
Zoie Palmer has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Playing Dr. Lauren Lewis in the Canadian supernatural drama television series, Lost Girl (2010-2015)
- Enacting Android on the Canadian science fiction series, Dark Matter (2015-2017)
- Playing Patti Reagan in the 2003 American made-for-television biographical drama film The Reagans
Zoie Palmer made her theatrical film debut as Susan Pierce in the 2004 horror-drama film Godsend.
First TV Show
Zoie Palmer made her first TV show appearance in 2001 on Odyssey 5, where she played the role of a researcher.
Zoie Palmer Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza, Pasta, Soup
- Season – Autumn
- Comedian – Meryl Streep
- Condiment – Mustard
- Ice Cream – Chocolate
- Vegetable – Cabbage
- Book – The Catcher In The Rye
- Song – You don’t know me by Ray Charles
Zoie Palmer Facts
- She was brought up in Camborne, Cornwall, England until the age of 9.
- Zoie migrated to Canada with her family at the age of 9.
- She is a good friend of Rachel McAdams with whom she did an ice bucket challenge once.
- Zoie won the Fan Choice Award for “Favourite Canadian Screen Star” at the 2014 Canadian Screen Awards.
- She received the “Best Actor” award for Terminal Venus (2003) at the 2004 Baja Film Festival.
- Zoie’s sister was a candidate of Progressive Conservative Party of Ontario for the 2014 general election and the Kitchener—Waterloo electoral district in a 2012 by-election for the Legislative Assembly of Ontario.
- Follow Zoie Palmer on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Jeff Hitchcock / Flickr / CC BY-2.0