Alexandra Elizabeth Ljadov
Her age is not known.
New York City, New York, United States
Her educational background is not known.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Alexandra Elizabeth is signed with these agencies –
- Elite Model Management – New York
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- The Society Model Management – New York
- Storm Model Management – London
- View Management – Barcelona, Spain
- MJ Model Management
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Her dating history is not known.
Race / Ethnicity
Her mom is Estonian while her dad is half-Russian.
- Razor-sharp cheekbones
- Long legs
32-24-34 in or 81-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has advertised for brands like Jil Sander, McQ Alexander McQueen, Gucci, etc.
Best Known For
Walking the fashion shows for Chanel, Gucci, Prada, Versace and Dior.
First Fashion Show
Alexandra debuted with Spring / Summer – (New York) where she modeled for Proenza Schouler.
She hasn’t appeared in any of the films.
As per her WWD interview, her dinners mostly included eating French fries with ketchup and having milkshakes.
Alexandra Elizabeth Ljadov Favorite Things
- Food – Chocolate, sugary ice-cream
- Hair Look in 2015 – Funky Prada ponytail by Guido Palau
Source – WWD
Alexandra Elizabeth Ljadov Facts
- Alexandra graced the M Le Monde magazine’s October 2014 issue.
- She has sweet tooth. It is interesting to note that she needs ice-cream to keep her mind sharply working during fashion weeks. She also takes multivitamins though.
- After her parents divorced, she relocated to a small town called Pärnu at 3.
- In 2015, she was termed “hardest working model” of that time.
- She is Victoria Beckham‘s muse.
- She was ultra active as a child. She used to climb trees, participate in various sports, and would go for marathons, and triathlons.
- Alexandra enjoys doing wakeboarding and surfing.
- She was discovered at a grill festival in Estonia.
- She posed for Zara TRF 2014 Autumn / Winter catalogue.
- On the fall 2015 runways, she walked 74 shows. Out of them, she opened 4 and closed 2.
- During her free time, she likes to go park, go for movies (more because of popcorn), visit museums, and concerts. She also likes to make films with her Polaroid camera and edit them.
- Wherever she goes, she always carries with her a Polaroid camera, bubble gum, phone (to check e-mail and calling Uber taxis), a book, and her sleeping bunny.
- She is always hungry to achieve more in her life as she believes there is always a chance for improvement. Alexandra would like to direct a short film and do several fashion films, run a New York marathon and many others goals.
- She is friends with models Molly Bair, Valery Kaufman, and Stella Lucia.
- Connect with Alexandra on Twitter and Instagram.