Andrew Russell Garfield
Los Angeles, California, USA
Nationality / Residence / Citizenship
British and American.
Andrew currently resides in Surrey, England.
Andrew Garfield attended Priory Preparatory School, Banstead. Later, he joined City of London Freemen’s School, which is nearby Ashtead. Garfield, then, did training at the Central School of Speech and Drama, University of London from which he graduated in 2004.
Actor, who has appeared in Radio, TV, Theater and Film.
- Father – Richard Garfield (Served as a head coach of the Guildford Swimming Club)
- Mother – Lynn (née Hillman) Garfield (Worked as a Teaching Assistant at a nursery school)
- Siblings – Ben Garfield (Older Brother) (Doctor)
He is signed with Gordon and French.
5 ft 10½ ft or 179 cm
74 kg or 163 pounds
Andrew Garfield dated –
- Emma Stone (June 2011-2015) – In June 2011, actors Andrew and Emma started dating each other. They met on the set of “The Amazing Spider-Man” for the first time in 2011 and became an item. They, however split in 2015 after dating for four years. Their separation was silent as they it didn’t create any buzz in the media.
Race / Ethnicity
His dad is from California, United States. Though, his paternal grandparents are from United Kingdom.
Andrew’s mom is also from Essex, England.
- Adam’s apple
- Slender body
Andrew does workout but not a heavy workout.
His shoe size is not known.
He has appeared in a Doritos commercial.
He was also made the ambassador of the Sport for the Worldwide Orphans Foundation (WWO)
Best Known For
2010 film Social Network in which he acted as Eduardo Saverin (Co-founder of Facebook). For this he got 3 awards as well. Also, he acted as Peter Parker in Amazing Spider-Man in 2012.
2007 film Lions for Lambs for his role as ‘Todd Hayes’. Though Garfield first appeared on screen was in 2005. His debut TV Series – Sugar Rush for his role as Tom.
Armando Alarcon. He has also trained his ex-girlfriend, Emma Stone.
Andrew Garfield Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Sunday Roast, Burgers, Bulgogi
- Favorite Actress – Meryl Streep
- Favorite Movies – Teen Wolf (1985), The Karate Kid (1984), The Goonies (1985)
- Favorite Band – Arcade Fire
- Favorite Books – Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro, The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger
- Favorite Restaurant – Golden State Foods
Andrew Garfield Facts
- Andrew Garfield became interested in an acting career at 16. Before that, he intended to study business.
- He was physically active in his early years, doing gymnastics and swimming.
- Previously, his family’s surname was “Garfinkel.”
- Andrew has dual citizenship of United States and England.
- Garfield was named “Top 10 actors to watch” by Variety Magazine in 2007.
- Andrew had appeared in Vogue’s December 2009 issue.
- Andrew Garfield has said in interviews that “I think too much. Being in my body is much more satisfying than in my head.”
- Andrew is not on social media.