|Rita Ora Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6¼ in|
|Date of Birth||November 26, 1990|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Rita Ora is an English singer, songwriter, and actress who has released several popular tracks, albums, and EPs including Phoenix, Ora, How We Do (Party), “I Will Never Let You Down, How to Be Lonely, Your Song, Anywhere, Shine Ya Light, and Radioactive. With her song Let You Love Me, she became the first British female solo artist to have 13 top ten songs in the United Kingdom.
Pristina, SFR Yugoslavia (Today Kosovo)
London, England, United Kingdom
Ora attended St Cuthbert with St Matthias CE Primary School in Earls Court, London. Post which she graduated from Sylvia Young Theatre School and then St Charles Catholic Sixth Form College.
- Father – Besnik Sahatçiu (Economist and a pub owner)
- Mother – Vera Sahatçiu (née Bajraktari) (Psychiatrist)
- Siblings – Elena (Older Sister), Don (Younger Brother)
- Others – Besim Sahatçiu (Grandfather) (Film Director)
She is represented by –
- Kate Moss Agency, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- Roc Nation LLC, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Singer, Songwriter, Actress
Pop, Dance-Rock, R&B, Dance-Pop
Roc Nation, Columbia Records, Atlantic Records
5 ft 6¼ in or 168 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Rita Ora has dated –
- Jay-Z (2009) – She went out with the renowned American rapper, songwriter, record producer, and businessman, Jay-Z, in 2009.
- Bruno Mars (2009-2011) – Rita Ora had been dating American singer, Bruno Mars for 2 years from 2009 until 2011. Dailymail.co.uk confirmed about their relationship.
- Cara Delevingne (2011) – This English model Cara met Rita during a festival and they were assumed to be dating together. But, neither of the parties agreed. So, it was a RUMOR.
- Robert Kardashian Jr. (2011-2012) – American TV personality and a member of the Kardashian clan, Robert Kardashian dated Rita Ora for a complete year from December 2011 until December 2012.
- Asap Rocky (2012) – American rapper Asap Rocky and Rita Ora dated briefly in 2012.
- Jonah Hill (2012) – RUMOR
- Drake (2012)
- Snoop Dogg (2013) – RUMOR
- Evan Ross (2013) – Diana Ross‘s son, Evan Ross was seen kissing Rita in January 2013 during a party in New York. They had a fling with each other.
- Dave Gardner (2013) – RUMOR
- James Arthur (2013) – In 2013, singers Rita Ora and James Arthur dated on and off several times. It was revealed by James in his autobiography titled Back to the Boy which was released in October 2017.
- Calvin Harris (2013-2014) – For a year, Ora dated Scottish DJ, Calvin Harris. They were an item from May 2013 to May 2014.
- Justin Bieber (2014) – RUMOR
- Ricky Hil (2014-2015) – Tommy Hilfiger’s rapper son Ricky Hil (also known as Richard Hilfiger) and Ora were an item from June 2014 to July 2015.
- Chris Brown (2015) – RUMOR
- Wiz Khalifa (2015) – RUMOR
- Travis Barker (2015) – Musician and drummer of rock band Blink-182, Travis Barker started dating Rita after meeting her at Power 106 All-Star Game in Los Angeles on September 20, 2015. They split after dating for three weeks, as confirmed by DailyMail.co.uk.
- Fai Khadra (2016) – She had a short-lived romance with model Fai Khadra in 2016.
- Lewis Hamilton (2016-2017) – In 2016, she started going out with British racing driver Lewis Hamilton but they split up the following year.
- Andrew Watt (2016-2018, 2019) – American musician Andrew Watt and Rita were found cuddling and vacationing in Rome together in October 2016. They dated for straight 2 years and halted their relationship in October 2018. They reconciled and gave their relationship a second chance in March 2019 but their efforts went in vain and they soon separated.
- Tyrone Wood (2017) – In 2017, Rita was briefly linked with socialite Tyrone Wood who is the son of musician Ronnie Wood.
- Brooklyn Beckham (2017) – In 2017, Rita and model Brooklyn Beckham had an encounter. Their relationship didn’t work out due to the age gap and moreover, mom and dad, Victoria Beckham and David Beckham had also not approved of the relationship.
- Conor McGregor (2017) – In December 2017, the Irish MMA artist and Rita were seen together in pictures uploaded by Rita herself on her Twitter. They were close enough in the pictures and Rita had written ‘Date Night’ as the caption. Overall, it sparked dating rumors but nothing else came out.
- Andrew Garfield (2018-2019) – After Rita had separated from Andrew Watt, she started dating actor Andrew Garfield in November 2018. They dated for 4 months and separated in March 2019.
- Joey Essex (2020) – She had a fling with television personality Joey Essex in the year 2020.
- Taika Waititi (2021-Present) – In early May 2021, she was first rumored to be dating film director Taika Waititi after she shared a picture with him in an Instagram post. Later in the month, their relationship was confirmed after they stepped out together in Sydney. On July 4, 2021, Taika and Rita made their first official appearance together on the occasion of Prospero Tequila’s 4th of July Barbecue star-studded party. In August 2021, they had made their first major red carpet appearance together during The Suicide Squad premiere. In August 2022, it was reported that the couple had tied the knot in an intimate wedding ceremony in London.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Albanian descent.
Her natural hair color is ‘Dark Brown.’
Blonde hair color
34-25-35 in or 86-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Superga (Italian shoe company)
Rita has appeared in commercials for her record label, Roc Nation, and also Skullcandy’s headphones in 2010.
She was the face of Roberto Cavalli Autumn/Winter 2014 campaign.
Best Known For
Her debut album – “Ora”, which consisted of some no. 1 tracks like “Hot Right Now”, “How We Do (Party)” and “R.I.P.”
Ora’s debut studio album, Ora was released in 2012. It had a total length of 42:48 minutes, and released on August 27, 2012, under the Roc Nation label. This album debuted at no. 1 on UK Album Charts and Scottish Album Charts.
2004 British crime film Spivs for her role as Rosanna.
First TV Show
In 2009, Rita appeared as a contestant at Eurovision: Your Country Needs You for the honor of representing the United Kingdom at the Eurovision Song Contest 2009.
She has posted her pic on Twitter showing her toned stomach and abs. She admitted that she had been to Nando’s Diet. (Nando’s is a fast-food chain).
Rita Ora Favorite Things
- Designer – Phillip Lim, Celine
- Accessory – Shoes (especially sneakers)
Source – GQ
Rita Ora Facts
- Her origin is believed to be West London, England.
- Her ethnicity is Kosovar Albanian.
- Ora means “watch” or “clock” in Albanian. Ora was added by her dad to the family surname so that it can be easily pronounced by the people.
- She has a mezzo-soprano vocal range.
- Her parents relocated to the UK when she was 1.
- She began singing at a very young age.
- Rita was named after actress and dancer Rita Hayworth.
- She says Music is her baby but Clothes are her cousins.
- She has been friends with Kate Moss and Ed Sheeran.
- In December 2020, she was banned by Ben Clark, the presenter of the Radio Exe breakfast show for breaking lockdown restrictions. She had thrown a 30th private birthday party at London’s Notting Hill restaurant during the lockdown. Later, it was found that she had offered to pay nearly $7,000 to the restaurant to host her birthday party of 7 people for “drinks and nibbles”.
- In collaboration with British DJ Sigala, Rita Ora released a new song on July 1, 2021, titled You For Me.
- In September 2021, Rita won the “Style Icon” award at The Daily Front Row’s 2021 Fashion Media Awards.
- In September 2022, she was honored by the President of Albania, Bajram Begaj with the “Naim Frasheri Award”.