Audrey Justine Tautou
Beaumont, Puy-de-Dôme, France
She studied acting from French drama school Cours Florent.
Audrey graduated from College Jules Ferry de Montlucon in 1991. She attended The Institut Catholique de Paris (known in English as the Catholic University of Paris) to study literature in Paris, France.
- Father – Bernard Tautou (Dental surgeon)
- Mother – Évelyne Tautou (Teacher)
- Siblings – She has a brother and 2 sisters. All are younger than her.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
48 kg or 106 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Audrey Tautou dated –
- Benoît Poelvoorde – Audrey dated Belgian actor Benoît Poelvoorde in the past.
- Lance Mazmanian (2004-2006) – Audrey dated assistant director, actor, special effects person, Lance Mazmanian from 2004 to 2006.
- Matthieu Chedid (2006-2008) – After separating from Lance, Audrey dated musician Matthieu Chedid for next two years from 2006 to 2008.
Race / Ethnicity
Boy cut hairstyle
32-23-33 in or 81-58.5-84 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
Chanel No. 5 perfume (2009)
She was raised as Catholic.
Now, she seems doubtful of her religion beliefs, but she still professes a belief in God.
In her own words –
“I believe in God, but I am not sure to trust Him so much”
Best Known For
Playing the title role as Amélie Poulain in the 2001 romantic comedy film Amélie, as Sophie Neveu in the 2006 film The Da Vinci Code, and as Gabrielle ‘Coco’ Chanel in the 2009 film Coco Before Chanel.
Audrey debuted with 1999 French romantic comedy film Venus Beauty Institute for her starring role as Marie. For her performance, she won the “Cabourg Romantic Film Festival Award for Best New Actress.”
First TV Show
In 1997, Audrey guest played the role as Léa in the TV show Les Cordier, juge et flic in an episode titled “Le Crime d’à côté.”
She is in excellent shape and it all happened with the assistance of personal trainer Cornel Chin.
He advises his followers or clients to follow his exercises and guidance to get the best shape of your life without expensive gym memberships or hiring nutrition experts.
Execute these exercises 4 times in a week for at least 30 minutes in a day.
- Walking 10,000 steps a day can tone the lower body and it can burn up to 400 calories in a day.
- Running at a medium pace (alternatively, do sprints if it is possible for you).
- Cycling, low-impact aerobic exercise. It will tone the waist and legs.
- Swimming for trimming and toning the complete body
- To improve coordination and balance, dancing is the best.
- Playing tennis will work on the whole body and will boost stamina, balance, and coordination.
For more information, you may want to visit www.mirror.co.uk.
Audrey Tautou Favorite Things
- Movies – Barry Lyndon (1975), Breathless (1960)
- Filmmaker – Pierre Salvadori
Audrey Tautou Facts
- She has done some theater work in Henrik Ibsen’s play A Doll’s House by playing the character as Nora in 2010 (in Théâtre de la Madeleine) and 2011 (while on a tour).
- Audrey wanted to become an actress from an early age.
- Tautou is fluent in English and French languages.
- Audrey was named after British actress Audrey Hepburn by her parents.
- She is the oldest in her family (out of four children).
- She idolizes Juliette Lewis, Jodie Foster, Meryl Streep, Paul Newman and Julianne Moore.
- By Vogue UK, she was ranked 2nd most stylish woman of 2009.
- In 2002, Audrey was placed at #29 in “102 Sexiest Women in the World.”
- For the title role of Amélie Poulain in the film Amélie (2001), British actress Emily Watson was first considered.
- To play the role of Madame Maxime in the 2005 film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, she was also thought before finally giving the role to Frances de la Tour.
- She is not on social media.