Megan Denise Fox
Mega Fox, Foxy Megan, Meg
Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA
Megan Fox was educated from Kingston Elementary School, Virginia Beach, Virginia and St. Lucie West Centennial High School, Port St. Lucie, Florida, USA. She studied acting from Sharon Lane, Los Angeles. She says that
“I hated school and has never been a big believer in formal education. The education, I was getting, seemed irrelevant.”
American Actress and Model
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
52 kg or 114 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Megan Fox started dating Brian Austin Green (American Actor) in 2004, when she was 18 and Brian was 30. They had met on the set of sitcom Hope & Faith. And, in November 2006, they got engaged, but in February 2009, their relationship ended. Somehow, they engaged again on June 1, 2010.
The couple married on June 24, 2010 at Four Seasons Resort on the Big Island of Hawaii. They have two sons – Noah Shannon Green, who was born on September 27, 2012 and Bodhi Ransom Green (born – February 12, 2014). She is also the stepmom of Green’s son, Kassius (born – March 2002).
The couple announced their separation in August 2015 after remaining together for 11 years. It was confirmed by People Magazine.
Though exact measurements of Megan Fox are not known. But, she says herself that
“Well, I do have a 22 inch waist, I will say that. But, I basically starve myself for a month. I am kidding. I did a lot of pilates. An immense amount of pilates.”
So, 34-22-32 inch would be exact (According to Megan’s Statement)
Best Known For
Her role in Transformers series movies, first released in 2007. Also known for her tattoos and porcelain skin.
2001 film “Holiday in the Sun” for her role as “Brianna Wallace”. But, it was Direct-to-Video film i.e. it was released directly for home entertainment and didn’t release on theaters.
Megan Fox Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Lobster, Mignon
- Favorite Comic Artist – Michael Turner
- Favorite TV Programs – Hope and Faith (2003-2006)
- Favorite Movies – Transformers (2007)
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Bands – Hey Monday, Pink
- Favorite Boots Brand – UGG
- Favorite Candy – PEZ
- Favorite Shoes – Christian Louboutin
- Favorite Toys (as a child) – Ninja Turtles
- Favorite Music – House of the Rising Sun by the Animals
- Favorite Eyeliner – New York Color (N.Y.C) Black Eyeliner
- Favorite Book – Kiss the girls by James Patterson
- Favorite Shorts – Ulla Johnson
- Favorite Holiday Destination – Hawaii, USA
- Favorite Perfume – Must de Cartier, Gardenia Passion, Petite Cherie
Megan Fox Facts
- Megan Fox likes comic books, video games and anime.
- Megan Fox drinks Fiji Water as this is pre-industrialization water and technically more pure water. She also loves Perrier water.
- Megan Fox began acting and modeling, when she was 13.
- During shooting of ‘Transformers’, she lost her 2 toenails.
- Megan Fox was voted no. 8 in 2012 for Maxim’s Hot 100 Women.
- She also appeared in 2012 in FHM’s Top 100 Sexiest Women on no. 7.
- As of 2008, Megan has 9 pets, namely -Spanky (Dog – English Bulldog), Sid Vicious (Dog – Pomeranian), Sullivan (Dog – Cairn Terrier), China (Dog – Boston Terrier), Luna (Cat – Abyssinian), Rosh (Cat – Bangal), Potbelly (Pig), Bowie (Bird), Roxy (Bird).
- She is addicted to tattoos also and has 9 tattoos on her body.
- Megan Fox was, previously, a cheerleader for Morningside Academy in Port Saint Lucie, Florida.
- Megan has Irish, French and Native American ancestry.