Phillip Jerrod Heath
Bodybuilder, The Gift, The Next Big Thing
Seattle, Washington, USA
Denver, Colorado, USA
Phil Heath went Rainier Beach High School and then to University of Denver, where he majored in IT and Business Administration.
American IFBB (International Federation of Bodybuilders) professional bodybuilder and 2011 Mr. Olympia
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
Contest – 110 kg or 240 pounds
Off Season – 125 kg or 275 pounds
Jennie Heath, who is Cosmetologist. Phil married Jennie Laxson Heath on 23 June, 2007.
Phil has no hair. He is bald
- Chest – 54 in or 137 cm
- Arms – 22 in or 56 cm
- Thighs – 30 in or 76 cm
- Calves – 20 in or 51 cm
- Waist – 29 in or 74 cm
- Neck – 18.5 in or 47 cm
He has made special appearances at various events, related to bodybuilding, gym, etc. On May 12, 2012, he made special appearance in Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base from 11 am to 1 pm.
Best Known For
IFBB Pro Bodybuilder and 2011, 2012 and 2013 IFBB Mr. Olympia
Didn’t act in any films. However, he has released 4 bodybuilding DVDs, namely, “The Gift”, “The Gift Unwrapped”, “Journey to the Olympia” and “Becoming Number 13″.
Hany Rambod. See his workout routine and diet plan
Phil’s Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Steak
- Favorite Cheat Food – Italian Food
- Favorite TV Programs – Entourage (2004-2011), Top Gear (2002)
- Favorite Body Part – Arms
- Favorite Bodypart to Train – Shoulders
- Favorite Exercise – Preacher Curls, Hack Squats, Hammer Strength Shoulder Press
- Favorite Movies – Enter the Dragon (1973), The Power Of One (1992), Gladiator (2000)
- Favorite Sport – Basketball, Football
- Favorite Actor – Denzel Washington, Tom Hanks, Al Pacino
- Favorite Hobby – Reading, Video Gaming, Hanging around with his 2 dogs
- Favorite Music – Rock, Hip-Hop
- Phil Heath trains at Armbrust Pro Gym in Wheat Ridge, Colorado.
- Phil Heath has also appeared on the FLEX magazine (American Bodybuilding Magazine).
- Earlier, when he was studying in University of Denver (1998-2002), Heath used to play basketball from Denver’s Division I basketball team.
- Phil Heath played guard for Denver’s Division I basketball team, that means, he was a defensive specialist for his basketball team.
- He gave up basketball after playing 66 matches in college and concentrated on bodybuilding.
- After 2002, he started pursuing bodybuilding and competing in events.
- He won Mr. Olympia title in 2011, 2012 and 2013, which was his first title as Mr. Olympia. Earlier, in 2010, Heath stood 2nd, while in 2009, he got 5th rank.
- Heath defeated Jay Cutler (2010 Mr. Olympia) to win his first title as Mr. Olympia in 2011.
- philipheath.com is his official website.
- As a bodybuilder, Heath now eats 6 to 7 times a day. But, earlier as a basketball player, his diet was limited to 3 times a day.