Lord Disick, LD, Scotty
Eastport, New York, U.S.
Calabasas, California, U.S.
He attended Ross School, East Hampton, New York.
Businessman, model, reality television personality
- Father – Jeffrey Disick (1950 – January 3, 2014)
- Mother – Bonnie (1950 – October 28, 2013)
- Siblings – None
He comes from the family of wealthy real estate developers.
His career is managed by David Weintraub.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
72 kg or 159 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Scott Disick dated –
- Kourtney Kardashian (2007-2015) – Scott started dating reality TV personality Kourtney Kardashian in April 2007. They had three children together – son Mason Dash Disick (b. December 2009), daughter Penelope Scotland Disick (b. July 2012), and son Reign Aston Disick (b. December 2014). He also cheated on her once and they broke in September 2008, but they reconciled again in early 2009. Scott is nearly 5 years her junior. July 6, 2015 is the date, when the couple finally separated. It was reported by E! News.
- Kimberly Stewart (2015) – Daughter of singer Rod Stewart, socialite Kimberly Stewart was RUMORed to have hooked up with Scott in September 2015.
- Lindsay Vrckovnik (2015) – Canadian model Lindsay Vrckovnik and Scott were RUMORed to have had an encounter in October 2015.
- Lina Sandberg (2015-2016) – Disick was next linked with Swedish model Lina Sandberg in November 2015. They were spotted kissing at Polo Lounge in California in early January 2017.
- Christine Burke (2016) – From March 2016 to May 2016, Disick was romantically linked with American model Christine Burke. She poses a strong resemblance with Kendall Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian’s younger half-sister.
- Megan Irwin (2016) – Australian model Megan Irwin and Scott were RUMORed to have had a fling in May 2016.
- Ellen Robinson (2016) – Swedish model Ellen Robinson and Disick were RUMORed to have hooked up in June 2016.
- Amber Davis (2017) – He had a fling with another model Amber Davis in January 2017 at Setai Hotel in Miami.
Race / Ethnicity
Often wears watches (primarily golden)
Scott disick’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 42 in or 107 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13.5 in or 34 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
Scott has not endorsed any of the brands.
Best Known For
Appearing in reality television shows Keeping Up With the Kardashians (2007-), Kourtney and Kim Take Miami (2009-2010), and Kourtney and Kim Take New York (2011-2012).
Scott has not done any of the films.
First TV Show
In 2013, Disick appeared in the TV show Lord Disick: Lifestyles of a Lord.
Scott’s diet consists mainly of fish, brown rice, vegetables. He eats less carbohydrates.
Disick does exercises three to four times in a week with at least 45 minutes per session in a day. He focus on one or two muscle groups in a day.
Also, chasing after his son is also another workout for him.
Scott Disick Favorite Things
- Workout – Spending time with son Mason Dash Disick
- Movie – Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (1986)
- Song – Return of the Mack (By Mark Morrison)
Source – Men’s Fitness, Us Magazine
Scott Disick Facts
- He invests in various businesses, nightclubs, and had done work for nutrition companies. Scott has also worked with several start ups to raise money for them.
- He has great interest in watches and sometimes even spends half an hour to choose, which watch to wear.
- The best thing he likes about Kourtney is her sense of humour and how she makes him laugh.
- While wearing suits, he don’t wear underwears.
- He does eat Chinese food once a week.
- In his previous days, he used to really long hair (touching his shoulder).
- Cars and watches are his hobbies.
- He prefers to talk over the phone rather than text chat.
- Whenever he is driving alone, he does that without music so that he can think and spend little quality time with himself.
- After returning from a trip, he does not immediately unpack his clothes. He only does that, when he have to go to another trip.
- Scott has launched his own tanning product called “Monte Carlo Tan“.
- He brands himself as “Lord Disick” and to fans and strangers as “peasants”.
- Connect with Scott on Twitter and Facebook.