Vanessa Anne Hudgens
Nessa, V, Van, Baby V, Vanney
Salinas, California, USA
As her singing career was started at the age of 8, she has not studied much. But, she briefly attended Orange County High School of the Arts, followed by homeschooling with tutors.
Actress and Singer
Pop, dance, R&B
These are the 2 talent agencies, she was signed to. Firstly, she signed with William Morris agency. But, in 2011, she changed her agency and signed on with Creative Artists Agency.
- William Morris Agency
- Creative Artists Agency (2011)
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
50 kg or 110 pounds
Vanessa Hudgens dated –
- Drake (2005) – Vanessa was RUMOred to be with Drake in 2005. She appeared on Drake’s show, which was “Drake & Josh.” Then, she took her n*de pictures and sent them to Drake. On being asked, Drake told that he didn’t get any of her pics. But, this news became hot when her pics hit the internet.
- Zac Efron (2005-2010) – Vanessa and Zac performed together in the High School Musical series. Their relationship has went from ON screen to OFF screen as well, which started in September 2005. They dated for over 5 years until December 2010. They had a safe bonding without any drama or cheating scandal.
- Josh Hutcherson (2011) – They first met in 2011 while filming for the 2012 movie Journey 2: The Mysterious Island. The duo dated from January 2011 to September 2011. Their relationship status was confirmed by dailymail.co.uk.
- Austin Butler (2011 – Present) – Austin and Vanessa were first seen in September 2011 at a milkshake joint followed by a red carpet event. They were seen kissing at LAX nightclub in December. They are still dating each other.
Race / Ethnicity
She is half Filipino and half American.
- Very dark eyes
- Long dark hair
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
- Sears Arrive (spokesperson in film and print ads since 2007)
- Neutrogena (spokesperson in film and print ads since 2007)
- Sears` Arrive (spokesperson in film and print ads since summer 2008)
Best Known For
She is best known for portraying the role of Gabriella Montez in “High School Musical” starting from 2006 and its related sequels in the year 2007 and 2008.
Vanessa’s first album was titled V released on September 26, 2006, under the label “Hollywood”. There are a total of 12 tracks in this studio album of hers.
2003 American drama film Thirteen is her first film, in which she portrayed the role of Noel.
First TV Show
In 2002, she got a chance to appear in American sitcom television series Still Standing. She did the role of Tiffany when she appeared in the episode 4 of season 1 titled “Still Rocking”.
She has done other shows as well, but mostly they are also just 1 or 2 appearances.
Vanessa Hudgens had been doing a 90 minutes workout with her personal trainer. She has achieved a nice physique by doing kettlebell workout for 6 months for the 2011 movie Sucker Punch. Now, she needs to maintain her best figure and probably, that she knows very well, as she is now focusing yoga and pilates.
See her exercise regime and eating plan.
Vanessa Hudgens Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Chocolate, sushi
- Favorite TV Program – Degrassi: The Next Generation (2001-)
- Favorite Movies – Thirteen (2003), The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993), Moulin Rouge! (2001)
- Favorite Color – Red
- Favorite Fashion Idols – Natalie Wood
- Favorite Music Genre – Rock
- Favorite Singers – Alicia Keys, Celine Dion
- Favorite Song to perform in Concert – Let’s Dance
- Favorite Hobby – Photography
Vanessa Hudgens Facts
- Vanessa’s father was a firefighter while her mother held a succession of office jobs.
- Vanessa has pets too. These are – Shadow Hudgens (Dog), Cheetah (and it is not a wild animal; it is just the name).
- www.vanessahudgensofficial.com is her official website.
- All of Vanessa’s grandparents were musicians.
- She started her career at the age of 8 by singing in local theaters and appearing in productions like Carousel, Cinderella and others.
- She is fond of horror movies.
- She is the older sister of Stella Hudgens.
- She recorded her debut studio album V in just 2 months.
- Vanessa had desired to study business in the college.
- Once, she had a thought to audition in the famous TV show “American Idol” (2002-).
- Connect with Vanessa on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, YouTube and Google+.