|Abbey Clancy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||January 10, 1986|
Abigail Marie Clancy
Abi, Abbey Clancy
Liverpool, Merseyside, UK
Lingerie and catwalk Model, TV presenter
- Father – Geoffrey Thomas Clancy
- Mother – Karen (nee Sullivan) Clancy
- Siblings – Sean Clancy (Younger Brother) (Footballer; plays for A.F.C. Telford United), John Clancy (Younger Brother) (Singer)
Abbey has a total of 3 siblings, out of which two are listed above. Abbey is oldest of all.
Her career is managed by Jonathan from Hackford Jones PR.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Abbey started dating English soccer player, Peter Crouch in 2006. They engaged on July 15, 2009, and married on June 30, 2011, at Stapleford Park Hotel in Leicestershire. The couple has graced together multiple magazine covers like OK Magazine, Daily Star magazine.
The couple gave birth to their first child – daughter Sophia Ruby on March 14, 2011. The couple welcomed their second child, daughter Liberty Rose on June 1, 2015. On January 3, 2018, she had her third child, son Johnny.
Race / Ethnicity
She has dyed her hair blonde.
Abbey has naturally dark hair.
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has done an advertising campaign for lingerie designer, Pussy Glamore.
Abbey also endorsed PRO:VOKE Haircare in 2018.
Best Known For
Exposing herself by doing lingerie shoots and the wife of the footballer, Peter Crouch.
First TV Show
She debuted on television with a guest appearance on the TV series Richard & Judy in an episode dated July 20, 2006.
Abigail walked the runway for Christian Audigier’s “Ed Hardy” in 2007.
She has walked on the runway in Resort 2011 show for Giles Deacon.
She again walked for the same brand in Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2011.
Abbey says she has not stepped into the gym for many years. Since 2006, she didn’t go into any of the gyms. She only stays fit by doing horse riding. She revealed to Closer Online –
“I’ve got a horse I ride most days so that’s really good exercise for your stomach and toning your legs and stuff.”
Blessed with a good figure, She also eats basic and fresh food. Abbey drinks ample amount of water, though. She always makes sure to get enough sleep.
In February 2015, she revealed to Glamour that her only workout at that time was Bootcamp Pilates at Belsize Studio.
Abbey Clancy Favorite Things
- Beauty Product – Nivea
Source – The Sun
Abbey Clancy Facts
- Her younger brother John Clancy is the lead singer and rhythm guitarist in the indie band The Razz.
- She also became an exclusive Beauty Columnist writer for The Sun Newspaper in July 2012.
- She is a regular member of the FHM’s list of “Top 100 Sexiest Women in the World“. In 2007, she stood at 37th position, in 2008, her rank dropped to 55. In 2009, she climbed up to #12 and in 2010, she further improved her position and appeared at no. 10.
- Abbey hates pink lipstick on herself but likes it on others.
- In 2011, Clancy co-hosted a reality TV show, Great British Hairdresser.
- She was also a regular guest on the TV show James Corden‘s World Cup Live in 2010.
- She has appeared in Britain’s Next Top Model from 2006 until 2009 as herself.
- She started experiencing hair loss after the birth of her third child Johnny in 2018.