|Alina Baikova Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 6, 1989|
Alina Baikova is a Ukrainian model who is known for having walked the ramp for various high-end brands and designers including Dio, Zac Posen, Christian Dior, Kenzo, Dolce & Gabbana, Ralph Lauren, Marc Jacobs, and Victoria Beckham.
Kirovohrad Oblast, Ukraine
- Mother – Tatiana
- Siblings – Iana Baikova (Sister)
Alina is represented by –
- Next Models Management – New York
- Next Models Management – Paris
- The Lab Models – Milan
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- I.m.m. – Brussels
- Le Management – Copenhagen
- A Management – Hamburg
- Next Models Management – Los Angeles
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alina has dated –
- Leonardo DiCaprio (2017) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Beautiful eyes
- Her tall slender physical appearance
Alina has appeared in the campaigns for various brands and designers including Andres Sarda, Oscar de la Renta, El Palacio de Hierro, Ugg, Morgan Morgan de Toi, Les Petites, Pennyblack, and Express.
Alina Baikova Favorite Things
- Makeup Products – Armani Fondation Maestro, Eye Brown makeup by Nars and Blush Portofino by Nars
- Places To Eat At – The Butter, Souen, Del Posto, Cook Shop
- Spot To Travel Too – Saint Barthélemy
- Places To Have Lunch – Sant Ambroeus, West village
- Perfume – Bond № 9 Saks 5th Avenue, Fuegulia
- Spa – The Core Club in New York
- Way To Stay Hydrated – Unsweetened iced matcha, Champagne
Alina Baikova Facts
- Prior to having started her career as a model, Alina had been waiting tables. She was spotted by an agent while at work one day.
- Alina relocated to Paris at the age of 17.
- The Biologique Rechercher set is something that she cannot live without.
- She turned vegetarian sometime in 2020. Nevertheless, she has credited American entrepreneur Russell Simmons to be her inspiration behind the decision.
- Baikova always prefers to begin her day with a glass of warm water and lemon.
- Alina has been featured on the cover of various well-known magazines including Marie Claire, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, L’Officiel, and Vogue.
- She made her debut as a model at the Lanvin Spring / Summer 2011 Show.
- Her work as a philanthropist includes indulgence at The Heart Fund Charity. She is also the founder of the Start With Yourself Foundation.
Featured Image By Alina Baikova / Instagram