|Abbie Holborn Quick Info
|5 ft 5 in
|Date of Birth
|August 8, 1997
Abbie Holborn is a reality TV star known for appearing on the reality TV series, Geordie Shore. She has done endorsement work for various brands like ClaireaBella, Boohoo, Jewel Boutique, Nutribuddy, and Skinny Sprinkles. She also has a huge social media fan base with more than 400k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Abbie Holborn went to the St Patrick’s Primary School. She has also studied at the comprehensive school, Egglescliffe School.
When she joined the popular TV show, Geordie Shore, she was reported to be studying at the Darlington College in Durham County.
Reality TV Star
- Father – Craig Holborn (He auditioned with a four-member boy band, The Boyz for a spot in Britain’s Got Talent. Their rendition of Backstreet Boys’ Everybody turned to be cringeworthy and they were rejected.)
- Mother – Zoe Holborn
Abbie Holborn is represented by –
- BLVK Management
- Social Nation
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Abbie Holborn has dated –
- Scotty T (2017) – Throughout 2017, Abbie had a steamy, and on and off relationship with the reality TV star Scotty T (real name Scott Timlin). In June 2017, it was reported that their relationship had ended after he was seen kissing Zahida Allen. She even slammed him in one of the episodes of the show, Geordie Shore.
- Aaron Chalmers (2017) – Holborn hooked up with reality TV star Aaron Chalmers in March 2017. In an episode of Geordie Shore, they were seen talking while partying at a nightclub. They were later seen getting cozy in a jacuzzi before heading to the infamous shag-pad in the reality show house.
- Floyd Mayweather (2017) – In March 2017, the English tabloids linked Abbie with iconic boxer Floyd Mayweather after she was seen partying with him and his crew at the Livello Nightclub in Newcastle. He had noticed her with her friends outside a trendy restaurant and asked his crew to invite them to party with him.
- Marnie Simpson (2017) – In September 2017, Abbie was reported to have hooked up with fellow Geordie Shore cast member, Marnie Simpson. In one of the episodes of the show, Marnie was seen making out with Abbie in a nightclub. They were later spotted giggling and getting cozy as well.
- Sam Gowland (2018) – In January 2018, Abbie was linked with the Geordie Shore contestant, Sam Gowland after she decided to indulge in a bit steamy session in the hot tub.
- Stephanie Snowdon (2018) – Abbie and reality TV star Stephanie Snowdon were seen getting hot and heavy at a nightclub in an episode of the show, Geordie Shore.
Race / Ethnicity
Abbie Holborn has used her strong social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Jewel Boutique
- Skinny Sprinkles
- BOMBAY HAIR
- Certified London
- Headkandy Hair
Best Known For
- Being cast in the popular British reality TV show, Geordie Shore in 2017.
- Her emerging popularity on various social media websites. She has more than 400k followers on Instagram.
First TV Show
In 2017, Abbie Holborn made her first TV show appearance on the reality TV show, Geordie Shore.
Abbie works hard on her body to sustain her stunning curves. She mostly loves to take her workout sessions outdoor. She loves to go for a run in the park. Her outdoor workout sessions include bodyweight conditioning exercises such as pushups and pull-ups.
Abbie also performs a couple of exercises to tighten her core such as planks and sit-ups. She also likes to have a little boxing session in the park.
Abbie Holborn Facts
- She has revealed that she is addicted to plastic surgery procedures. She underwent first such procedure at the age of 18 as she got breast enhancement done. By the age of 20, she had undergone 8 such procedures.
- When she was cast in the reality TV show, Geordie Shore, she was working at the Student Loans Company.
- In January 2018, it was revealed that she was the only new cast member out of the total 8 to be made part of the regular cast of Geordie Shore after she impressed everyone in her debut season.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Abbie Holborn / Instagram