Acacia Brinley Clark
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She had attended pre-school, kindergarten, and 1st grade (until 1st semester) at Pennsylvania.
She has attended over 15 schools as she had lived in various places within the U.S. due to her father’s job as a photographer.
Singer, YouTuber, Actress, model
- Father – Richard Clark (Photographer)
- Mother – Melissa Clark
- Siblings – Peyton (Older Brother) (Actor), Keegan (Older Brother), Maelie (Younger Sister) (Adopted at the age of 2)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Acacia Brinley dated –
- Michael Clifford – 5 Seconds of Summer guitarist, Michael Clifford and Acacia were RUMORed to be dating in the past.
- Sam Pottorff (2012) – In September 2012, she dated an American personality, Sam Pottorff.
- Jairus Kersey (2015-Present) – In 2015, she started dating rock singer Jairus Kersey. The couple welcomed their first child, daughter Brinley Rey Kersey in May 2017. The couple also got engaged in the summer of 2017, near the birth of their first child. In April 2018, the duo got married. They are expecting their second child together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall frame
- Full lips
33-23-33 in or 84-58.5-84 cm
0-2 (US) or 32-34 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has modeled for several brands including You Rock Guitar, and Brandy Melville.
Her religious beliefs are not known. But, she once tweeted about religion on October 7, 2014.
Best Known For
Her self-made videos, blog posts on Tumblr, and YouTube.
As a Singer
She has served as a member of various singing groups such as V2 (or Vocal Variations), Girl Squad, and Watercolor.
With her family, she has even recorded an album called “Where’s Mark?”
She appeared in a short comedy horror film One Minute Horror: The Visitors in 2015.
First TV Show
In 2012, she guest appeared in the reality TV series Code: 9 as old lady / herself in an episode titled “Snow Globe Surprise.”
There is no personal trainer, she has employed. But, she workout, and in fact twice a day unlike most of the people. She shared her workout routine on Instagram in 2014.
She does the following exercises in the morning (before taking a bath) and in the evening (before going to bed). She follows these circuits.
She performs the following circuits 3 times.
- Squats – 20 reps
- Sit-ups – 50 reps
- Jumping Squats – 20 reps
and this one 2 times.
- Backward Sit-ups – 50
- Push-ups – 10
She repeats this circuit
Acacia Brinley Favorite Things
- Food – Beefy Crunch Burrito of Taco Bell
- Song – Waiting Game (by Banks)
Acacia Brinley Facts
- She is an avid cat lover.
- When Acacia was in seventh grade, she made her first ever Tumblr account to make an escape from real life.
- On humans, freckles are perhaps the favorite thing.
- Candy Canes are her favorite thing about the holidays.
- She first got into singing at just 2.
- In 2010, along with her family, Acacia started a singing / performance group called ‘Vocal Variations’ or V2.
- She is the lead singer of the band, ‘Watercolor.’
- She was born in Boston but has relocated to numerous places like Indiana, Pennsylvania, places in Southern California, Georgia, and Minnesota.
- She was about to model for a major clothing company as a toddler, but the offer went to other girl as Acacia was too tall to fit in their clothes.
- While she was growing up, she has been attracted towards many professions like singing, modeling, and even acting.
- She credits her singing group V2 for the improvement in her voice.
- With her family, she has recorded an album called “Where’s Mark?” as a part of the group V2 or Vocal Variations.
- She also faced the problem of bullying like many other celebs. She felt as if no one’s there to listen, not even her family. In order to escape from the real world, she made an account on Tumblr.
- While in 8th grade, she relocated a huge 4 times.
- Ariana Grande is her idol. She tries to dress like her.
- She has also served as a member of the girl group, “Girl Squad.”
- Britney Spears gave her the inspiration to become a pop star.
- Connect with Acacia on Twitter, YouTube, Ask.fm, Facebook, Google+, and Instagram.