|Adèle Exarchopoulos Quick Info
|5 ft 8 in
|Date of Birth
|November 22, 1993
Adèle Exarchopoulos is a French actress known for portraying various important roles in popular TV shows and films like Blue Is the Warmest Colour and The Last Face. She has done endorsement work for brands like Louis Vuitton and Armani Beauty. Adèle has a huge social media fan base with more than 800k followers on Instagram and more than 1 million followers on Facebook.
- Father – Didier Exarchopoulos (Guitarist)
- Mother – Marina Niquet (Nurse)
- Others – Emile Niquet (Maternal Grandfather), Geneviève Chevrant-Breton (Maternal Grandmother)
Adèle Exarchopoulos is represented by Paris-based Agence Artistique Elizabeth Simpson.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Adèle Exarchopoulos has dated –
- Jérémie Laheurte (2012-2015) – In 2012, Adèle started dating actor Jérémie Laheurte. They had met on the sets of her popular movie, Blue is the Warmest Color. Their relationship lasted nearly 3 years as they decided to separate in 2015.
- Doums (2016-Present) – In the early months of 2016, Adèle started going out with rapper Doums (also known as Morgan Frémont). In March 2017, it was revealed that they were expecting their first child together and in April 2017, she gave birth to her son, Ismaël Frémont.
Race / Ethnicity
She has French and Greek ancestry.
- Hazel eyes
- Sharp Nose
Adèle Exarchopoulos has used her social media posts to promote various brands such as –
- Louis Vuitton
- Harper’s Bazaar
- Armani Beauty
- W Magazine
Best Known For
- Being cast in the leading role in the French drama flick, Blue Is the Warmest Colour, which helped her bag Palme d’Or at the Cannes Film Festival along with her co-star Lea Seydoux and director Abdellatif Kechiche.
- Being cast in an important role in the American drama movie, The Last Face, which also had Charlize Theron and Javier Bardem in leading roles.
In 2007, she made her first theatrical film appearance in the French drama movie, Boxes.
First TV Show
In 2006, Adèle Exarchopoulos made her first TV show appearance as Sarah in the French TV series, R.I.S, police scientifique.
Adèle relies on her boxing training to keep herself fit. She usually heads to the Body Management private gym in Paris for her boxing sessions. Along with boxing-related exercises and routines, her gym sessions also make sparring an integral part of her routine.
Adèle Exarchopoulos Favorite Things
- Acting Legend – Gena Rowlands
- TV Show – Breaking Bad
- Sports – Boxing
Source – IMDb
Adèle Exarchopoulos Facts
- The correct pronunciation of her name is “uh-DELL ex-ar-co-POOL-is”.
- For her audition for Blue is the Warmest Colour, she was asked to do an improvisation of the scene in which she met a girl on the street and instantly become obsessed with her.
- Her parents decided to get her into an acting class when she was 9 years old in order to cure her of her shyness.
- In her interviews, she has revealed that she first fell in love at the age of 14. However, the whole affair turned out to be rather regrettable.
- Adèle was discovered by an agent in 2006, which eventually led to her bagging her first acting gig in R.I.S, police scientifique.
- She was 13 years old when she bagged her first film role in Boxes.
- When she won the Palme d’Or for her work in the movie Blue is the Warmest Colour, she became the youngest person to have won the prestigious award. She was 19 years old at that time.
- She was under consideration to be cast in the role of Tiger Lily in the fantasy movie, Pan. But, she ultimately lost the role to Rooney Mara.
- In 2014, she was placed on the 25th spot in the “Top 99 Most Desirable Women” list.
- Follow her on Facebook and Instagram.
Featured Image by Georges Biard / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0