|Al Mamun Al Siyam Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 2, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Al Mamun Al Siyam is a Bangladeshi actor who rose to fame with his portrayal of Komola / Jahir in Ghetuputra Komola.
Al Mamun Al Siyam
Barishal District, Bangladesh
According to sources, Al Mamun graduated with a degree in Business Education from Uttara Model College in 2016.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has Bangladeshi ancestry.
- He sports a brushed up hairstyle.
- His fuller beard
Al Mamun Al Siyam Facts
- He was born and brought up in Bangladesh.
- One of his earliest works was in a television show produced by telecommunication operator Airtel Bangladesh.
- He gained attention with his portrayal of Komala in Ghetuputra Komola in 2012, alongside the likes of actors Tariq Anam Khan, Jayanta Chattopadhyay, and Munmun Ahmed. His role earned him a nomination for “Best Foreign Language Oscar” at the 85th Academy Awards. The same year, he won the National Film Awards.
- In 2014, Al Mamun was cast in his debut Hindi language film Ek Villain: There’s One in Every Love Story alongside the likes of actors Sidharth Malhotra, Shraddha Kapoor, and Riteish Deshmukh.
- According to sources, Al Mamun was hired as a researcher at the Asian University of Bangladesh.
- His film credits include Chandragrohon, Alifa, Alpha, Runway 34, and Ek Villan returns.
Featured Image By Al Mamun Al Siyam / Twitter