|Alberto Amaya Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 31, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Alberto Amaya is an American social media star best known for his appearance in The Fine Bros’ YouTube series, Teens React (2016-2017) and Adults React starting in 2019. Between 2016 and 2017, Alberto also appeared in 2 other comedy series created by The Fine Bros, Benny Fine and Rafi Fine, titled Do They Know It? and Gaming. In 2017, he also won a majority of challenges during 8 episodes of Try Not to Smile or Laugh web series due to his ability to stay calm and not burst out laughing like other participants. The audience also closely followed him in 2 other web series created by The Fine Bros between 2017 and 2018, titled People vs. Food and Challenge Chalice, which he did alongside Tom Phelan.
The Fine Bros Wiki also voted him as the “Featured Reactor of July 2018”. Alberto also had a YouTube channel of his own, created on December 21, 2015, titled Beansprout Films. Before he deleted all of his videos, Alberto created various tags, vlogged about his life and workouts, and took part in various challenges. He said that the demand for new videos required a serious schedule and that he always made them in his free time and whenever he felt like it. For that reason, he gave the channel away on June 27, 2019, to his roommate and a good friend, Jonah Escobedo, who named it BIG MAN JE. Alberto has also amassed a large social media fanbase with more than 70k followers on Instagram and more than 10k followers on Twitter.
- Whittier, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Alberto attended La Serna High School in Whittier, Los Angeles, California, United States.
After graduating, he became a premed student at the John Hopkins School of Medicine in Baltimore, Maryland, United States.
Social Media Star
- Siblings – He has a brother.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Mexican descent.
- Athletic physique
- Signature messy fringe haircut
Alberto Amaya has endorsed brands such as –
- Crumbs & Whiskers Cat Cafe
- UFC La Mirada Gym
Alberto Amaya has also supported Patagonia, an organization that works to save Earth in a wide variety of ways.
Best Known For
- Appearing as “Himself” in the various web series as part of The Fine Bros YouTube channel such as Teens React (2016-2017), Try Not to Smile or Laugh (2017), People vs. Food (2017-2018), and Adults React, starting in 2019
- His social media fanbase with more than 70k followers on Instagram and more than 10k followers on Twitter
First Web Show
Alberto Amaya made his first web show appearance as ‘Himself’ in the Teens React to Panic! At the Disco episode of the short, comedy, reality-TV series, Teens React in January 2016.
Alberto Amaya is a regular gym-goer and had demonstrated exercises that he used to tone his physique via his YouTube videos before he deleted them in mid-2019. The exercises that remained were a part of his other social media. In 2019, he demonstrated the right technique for exercises such as barbell squats, dumbbell overhead triceps extension, machine biceps curls/barbell biceps curls. One of the exercises he excels at is barbell chest press, where he set his record at 275 lbs or 124.5 kg in early 2017.
Alberto also played football during high school, and underwent UFC and MMA training in September 2018, after he signed with La Mirada UFC Gym in La Mirada, Los Angeles, California, United States. This also gave him a chance to offer 3 weeks of absolutely free training to any member of his fanbase willing to get his start there. His hobbies also include extreme sports such as skydiving and riding a scooter at maximum speed at Santa Monica Pier.
Alberto Amaya Favorite Things
- Food – Chicken and French Fries
- Scientist – Stephen Hawking
- Hobby – Horse Riding
- Quote – “It is important to believe something is worth trying even if it is difficult to comprehend.” – Stephen Hawking
- Singer – Vance Joy
- TV Series Genre – History Documentaries
Source – Instagram, Instagram, Instagram, Twitter, Twitter
Alberto Amaya Facts
- He enjoys spending time with a Corgi dog named Nico, whose owner is one of his friends, Sofia M. De La Vega.
- His fanbase noticed that he mainly wears 7 t-shirts of the same pattern, only with a different color, which he just keeps rotating throughout the week.
- He failed his driving test in November 2016.
- Alberto is into politics and has ridiculed Donald Trump but also thought that choosing between him and Hillary Clinton is just a choice between a lesser evil. However, he enjoys Tenzin Gyatso’s preaching, who is the 14th spiritual leader of Tibetan people, also known as Dalai Lama.
- Alberto suffers from getting hungry at night and often finds himself making sandwiches at 3:00 AM.
- He was so impressed with the release of the beta version of the video game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare in mid-September 2019 that he jokingly swore he won’t be active on social media for the next 6 months.
- He enjoys listening to Frank Sinatra when he’s drunk because his songs sound more dramatic.
- In the past, Alberto really wanted to just go to the shelter and get a cat but his parents forbid him. He was left stunned by that decision because they let him buy a rifle in the past but not a cat.
- He gets very careless when he’s tired.
- Alberto once asked Elon Musk if he can create a signature fragrance called Musk.
- He gets very annoyed that he repeatedly keeps losing his keys and lighters.
- Alberto also has a bad habit of forgetting what he said after about 10 to 15 seconds.
- One of the thing that annoys him the most is Mormons knocking on his front door trying to introduce him to their religion.
- Alberto often feels like he’s the only person that doesn’t care about Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, and other artists that are well-known.
- At his fanbase’s suggestion, he bought a normal shampoo for the 1st time in September 2019 after a lifetime use of 2-in-1 shampoos.
- He absolutely cannot stand people who smoke cigarettes because they stink and just damage their health without any benefits.
- Alberto hates investors/entrepreneurs who bash people with a college degree and claim they’re only wasting their time.
- He got a job at Target and had his 1st day at work on July 4, 2019, which was Independence Day, a federal holiday in the United States. This annoyed him as there was no one to train him on how to work the register.
- He found a life trick that always worked for him. If a girl wouldn’t take no for an answer after she approached him, it was enough for him to ask about her best friend to get her to give up.
- After Alberto saw his high school art teacher long after he graduated, he felt a strong urge to tell her that he still cannot shade in a circle, despite all of the classes he’s taken.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Alberto Amaya / Instagram