|Ali Haji Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 30, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ali Haji is an Indian actor, writer, and director who is known for his roles in films like Partner (2007), Fanaa (2006), Ta Ra Rum Pum (2007), Paathshaala (2010), Noblemen (2019), Line of Descent (2019), and Super 30 (2019). He has also directed plays and also acted in them. Ali has made various short films under known producers such as Naina Da Kya Kasoor?, Bombay Blitz, Let There be Light, and Action Aniket. His film Noblemen was received well by the audiences and was based on bullying issues in a boarding school.
Ali Murtuza Haji
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
He did his schooling from St. Mary’s ICSE School. He did his graduation from Jai Hind College and then from the University of Mumbai.
Actor, Writer, Director
- Father – Murtuza Haji
- Mother – Fazilat Haji
- Siblings – Naqiyah Haji (Younger Sister)
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall Height
- Round Face
He has been a part of commercials for brands like –
- Horlicks Biscuit
Ali Haji Favorite Things
- Color – Red
- Food – Butter Chicken, Biryani
- TV Shows – Breaking Bad, How I Met Your Mother, Criminal Justice
- Movies – Marriage Story, Forrest Gump, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, The Terminal, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
- Actor – Leonardo Di Caprio
- Actress – Scarlet Johanson
- Hobbies – Writing, Watching Films
- Holiday Destination – Corsica, Spain
Ali Haji Facts
- He started his career as a child actor in the film Family (2006).
- He got his breakthrough in the film Fanaa (2006)as Rehan.
- Ali played Salman Khan‘s son in the hit film Partner (2007).
- Ali prefers to be called a filmmaker than just an actor.
- He stays with his family.
- Ali considers his role in Ta Ra Rum Pum (2007) as one of the most memorable ones.
- He was born and brought up in Mumbai and hence likes telling the stories of Mumbai.
- He is considered to be one of the most successful child actors in the industry who is still actively working.
- Considered to be one of the finest child actors, Ali has done various roles in his career with actors like Saif Ali Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Brandon Fraser, Ronit Roy, Salman Khan, and many others.
- He has his own production house as well called Sasta Tikao Studios.
- He is one of the actors to have achieved so much merit at such a young age.
- Ali especially learned Bihari for his role in the film Super 30 (2019).
- He received the “Best Child Actor” award at the New York Indian Film Festival for his performance in the film Noblemen (2019).
- He also appeared in a Hollywood feature film called Line of Descent in 2019 which released directly on the OTT platform, Zee 5.
- Ali also writes poetry and one of his poetic sketch titled Aksar Sochta Hu that released on IGTV went viral amongst the youth.
Featured Image by Ali Haji / Instagram