|Amanda Magalhães Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 9, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Amanda Magalhães is a Brazilian actress, singer, songwriter, musician, and producer who rose to fame with her portrayal of Natália on the Netflix original series 3%.
Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
São Paulo, Brazil
Amanda studied at the University of São Paulo‘s Drama Arts School.
Singer, Actress, Musician, Producer, Songwriter
- Father – William Magalhães (Musician)
- Others – Oberdan Magalhães (Paternal Grandfather) (Musician), Yolanda (Great-Grandmother) (Musician)
Amanda is represented by Agência Let’s GIG and Boia Fria Produções.
Black Music, Samba, MPB, Soul, Funk, R&B
She has released her music with Warner Music Group.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Her wavy hair
Amanda Magalhães Facts
- Her mother was a backing vocalist for singer and performer Baby Consuelo.
- After her parents legally parted ways when she was 6, her father relocated to São Paulo and convinced her to go live with him where she spent most of her life there.
- Music came naturally to her as she was raised in a family of musicians. The women in her family would mostly sing. Hence, her interest in singing.
- Amanda was 9 years old when she started listening to the music of singer and songwriter Alicia Keys, Norah Jones, and Nina Simone and considers them to be her musical influences. She also enjoyed listening to music by Jimi Hendrix.
- It was her father who encouraged her to study and pursue her passion for singing.
- At the age of 15, she got her first piano.
- Initially, she wanted to be a composer professionally and not a singer. Amanda sought inspiration from French composer Alexandre Desplat.
- She released her debut album titled Fragma on September 16, 2020.
- Over the years, Amanda has released several singles such as Coração Só (2019), Saiba (2019, featuring Seu Jorge), O Amor Te Dá (2020), and Na Sua Casa (2020).
Featured Image By Amanda Magalhães / Instagram