|Amira Casar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¾ in|
|Date of Birth||May 1, 1971|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Amira Casar is a British actress who is known for her role as Annella Perlman in Call Me by Your Name, Hanna von Stezewitz in The Last Summer of the Rich, Sandra Benzakhem
in Would I Lie to You?, and Nyla Jayde in Kandisha.
London, England, United Kingdom
From 1991 to 1994, Amira had attended drama lessons at the Conservatoire National d’Art Dramatique de Paris.
5 ft 5¾ in or 167 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amira has dated –
- Pascal Greggory (2012)
Race / Ethnicity
Amira has Kurdish ancestry on her father’s side and Russian ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Thick eyebrows
Amira Casar Facts
- Growing up, she spent her time in England, Ireland, and France.
- Though Amira can fluently speak English and French, she has also been seen in German, Italian, and Spanish language films.
- She made her debut feature film appearance as a girl on a train in Erreur de jeunesse in 1989. Later, in 1996, Amira appeared alongside the likes of actor Sean Bean in Sharpe as Catherine.
- Catherine was featured in singer Bryan Adams‘s music video for Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? (1995).
- When she’s not acting, Amira works as a model and has modeled for various brands and designers including Chanel and the fashion designer Jean-Paul Gaultier.
- In her free time, Amira indulges in fencing, horse-riding includes side saddle and jumping, swimming, water skiing, snow skiing, motorbike riding, martial arts, and athletics.
Featured Image By Georges Biard / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0