|Andrea Denver Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||May 3, 1991|
Andrea Denver is an Italian model, social media personality, and DJ who is well known for having worked with a number of brands and designers which include the likes of Hugo Boss, MAC Cosmetics, Brooks Brothers, Colcci, Ralph Lauren, 2xist, and many others. Hailing from the city of Romeo and Juliet, Andrea Denver shot to fame after he made appearances in the music videos for Jennifer Lopez’s song I Luh Ya Papi and Taylor Swift’s song Blank Space. Moreover, he has also appeared in several editorials and magazines such as Lui Magazine France, Velvet Magazine, Out Magazine, FHM, JON Magazine, Adon Magazine, Lab-A4 Magazine, Men’s Health Serbia, Fantastics Magazine, L’Officiel Hommes Ukraine, L’Officiel Ukraine, Risbel Magazine, FourTwoNine Magazine, and Cool America Magazine. Other than his career as a model, Andrea Denver has also garnered a huge fan base on social media as he enjoys more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 150k followers on Facebook, and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Verona, Veneto, Italy
New York City, New York, United States
Andrea Denver studied at the University of Verona and graduated in the year 2013 with a degree in Communication Science. He has also attended the Italian Classical High School.
Model, Social Media Personality, DJ
- Mother – Licia Landi
Andrea Denver is represented by –
- Soul Artist Management – New York
- D’management group – Milan
- Next London – London
- Uno Models – Barcelona
- Wilhelmina Los Angeles – Beverly Hills
- Wilhelmina Miami – Miami Beach
- PMA Models – Hamburg
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Andrea Denver has dated –
- Madonna – Previously, it was speculated that Andrea Denver was dating the famous American singer, songwriter, actress, and businesswoman, Madonna.
Race / Ethnicity
- Stunning body
- Chiseled facial features
12 (US) or 11 (UK) or 45 (EU)
Andrea Denver has done endorsement work for numerous brands such as Brooks Brothers, Hugo Boss, and MAC Cosmetics.
Moreover, he has also either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands through social media which include the likes of Golden Goose, Andrea Denver Jewels, Joalheria Brasileira, Elisadepanicis Collection, ETRO, BEAU COMME UN DIEU, Embrace The Spectacle, BODA SKINS, CULT OF INDIVIDUALITY, AND1, DITA Eyewear, Off-White, TOM FORD, Dolce & Gabbana, English Laundry, and AMIRI.
Best Known For
- Having walked the ramp for a number of designers and brands which include the likes of amfAR, 2(x)ist, Cadet, and Ralph Lauren
- Having been featured in several editorials and magazines such as Lui Magazine France, Velvet Magazine, Out Magazine, FHM, JON Magazine, Adon Magazine, Lab-A4 Magazine, Men’s Health Serbia, Fantastics Magazine, L’Officiel Hommes Ukraine, L’Officiel Ukraine, Risbel Magazine, FourTwoNine Magazine, and Cool America Magazine
- Appearing on the covers of various magazines like Velvet Magazine
- Having worked on a number of projects alongside some of the well-known photographers of the industry which include the likes of Collier Schorr, Craig McDean, Rick Day, Arnaldo Anaya-Lucca, Yuri Catania, and Brent Chua
- Having amassed an impressive social media fan base with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 150k followers on Facebook, and more than 50k followers on Twitter
First Fashion Show
Andrea Denver made his first fashion show appearance by walking the ramp at the amfAR New York Gala Show 2015.
Andrea Denver has maintained a stunning physique by working out on a regular basis. With intense workout sessions, he has achieved enviable abs and often shares his shirtless pictures as well as workout videos on Instagram to give his fans a sneak-peek into his life and also to flaunt his amazing body.
Andrea Denver Facts
- Interestingly, Andrea Denver hails from the city of Romeo and Juliet.
- He changed his professional name from Andrea Salerno to Andrea Denver because he has been a huge fan of the Denver Nuggets.
- His modeling career began when he was around 19 years old.
- At one point in time, he took a hiatus from modeling to focus on his education.
- In March 2014, Andrea Denver was featured in the music video for the song titled I Luh Ya Papi by Jennifer Lopez, the famous American actress, singer, dancer, fashion designer, producer, and businesswoman who also goes by the name J-Lo, featuring French Montana.
- He also appeared alongside American supermodel Sean O’Pry in the music video for the song Blank Space by American singer-songwriter, Taylor Swift, in November 2014.
- Andrea Denver enjoys reading novels in his free time.
- Andrea Denver was nominated for Models.com‘s “The Model of the Year Award – Social Media Star Men” consecutively between 2015 and 2017.
- His DJing credits include performing at a couple of venues like 1Oak, PHD, Up and Down, and REDinNYC.
- Andrea Denver loves traveling, which has also been a part of his profession, and can speak a couple of languages including Italian, German, and English.
- Visit his official website @ andreadenver.com.
- Follow Andrea Denver on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by JennyferEllsworth / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0