|Andrea Russett Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 27, 1995|
Andrea Russett is an actor, producer, content creator, YouTube star, musician, singer, songwriter, and Internet personality active on Snapchat, Instagram, and YouTube. She has been a part of a number of shows and movies which include Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates, Lovesick, Escape the Night, @SummerBreak, Catfish: The TV Show, A Peculiar Tale, Apologies in Advance with Andrea Russett, YouTubers React, Sickhouse, Guilty Party, and Making Moves. As a musician, she has released songs like Darkest Hour and Get Out Alive.
Andrea Rose Russett
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Andrea Russett was enrolled in a Catholic High School. However, after her junior year, she dropped out of high school and moved to California to pursue a social media career.
She continued her high school education via an online school. However, about 6 months before her high school graduation, she dropped her studies altogether. She said that “everybody learns differently and I don’t learn by reading and writing a report. I need to be doing something to learn.”
Actor, Producer, Internet Personality, Content Creator, YouTube Star, Musician, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Mark William Russett (Graphic Designer)
- Mother – Jacqueline Marie “Jacqui” (née Cielec) (Graphic Designer)
- Siblings – Anna Russett (Sister)
- Others – Bernard Robert Cielec (Maternal Grandfather), Bernice Kapuscinski (Maternal Grandmother)
Andrea Russett has been represented by William Morris Endeavor.
Her net worth had been $2 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Andrea Russett has dated –
- Kian Lawley (2013-2014) – Andrea started dating fellow social media star Kian Lawley in the starting months of 2013. The speculation of them being an item had been there for some time before they officially confirmed. Going by their loved-up posts and videos on social media, some fans imagined that they were in for a long haul, but in reality, their relationship barely lasted a year. She had dumped him just he was about to leave for tour. They eventually talked and decided to give their relationship one more try. However, then, he left on tour and told her he wanted to focus on it and wanted to put their relationship on hold. In December 2015, they got their fans excited as they collaborated for his video called Kissing My Ex-Girlfriend. Not only they kissed and cuddled in the video, but they also participated in a cute rapid-fire round. In June 2016, Kian again sparked rumors of them having got back together by posting their old picture on Instagram.
- Kenny Holland (2014-2015) – Andrea was linked up with Kenny Holland towards the end of 2014 and the start of 2015. These rumors were sparked by a video in which Kenny could be seen kissing Andrea on stage at a social media event. The video was shot by a fan.
- Jack Gilinsky (2015) – Andrea was RUMORed to be in a relationship with fellow social media star Jack Gilinsky in the early months of 2015.
- Zane Hijazi (2017) – In the summer of 2017, she was rumored to be dating YouTuber Zane Hijazi. The relationship came to an end when the cheating news of Zane cheating on Andrea surfaced on the internet.
- Hunter Moreno (2019-2020) – Andrea first shared the picture of herself with the photographer and cinematographer, Hunter Moreno on her Instagram in October 2019 confirming that Hunter was her boyfriend. But, in September 2020, she tweeted about her breakup, indirectly confirming that she and Hunter had broken up.
- Cody Esquivel (2021) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
Andrea Russett has Italian ancestry on her father’s side and is of Polish descent on her mother’s side.
She came out as bisexual on September 21, 2018, through a series of tweets.
32-26-33 in or 81-66-84 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Andrea Russett has appeared in a TV commercial for Clump Crusher mascara from CoverGirl cosmetics. She has also promoted tons of other products directly or indirectly (by using or strategically placing such products) in her tutorial and other YouTube videos.
She has also promoted tons of other products directly or indirectly (by using or strategically placing such products) in her tutorial and other YouTube videos.
Best Known For
- Posting covers and her own renditions of popular songs on her YouTube account which has more than 3 million subscribers
- Having one of her videos featured in Justin Bieber’s movie, Never Say Never
In 2014, she made her first film appearance in the teen comedy movie, Expelled.
First TV Show
In 2010, Andrea was seen in an episode of the new show PIX 11 Morning News.
Andrea likes to cycle in the morning. She has a habit of cycling for 30 minutes in the park, followed by wandering around for 20 minutes. She also regularly hits the gym to keep her body toned.
Her typical exercise routine consists of (Leg Exercises) –
- 3 sets of squats done over 20 repetitions
- Squat Jumps
- High Knees which are done over 3 sets of 20 repetitions
- 3 sets of reverse lunge exercises
- Crossover Bench Squats
She then moves on to core work with exercises such as push-up to plank, crunches, and reverse crunches. She also performs exercises such as flutter kicks, bicycle crunches, and glute bridges.
Andrea Russett Favorite Things
- Bar Drink – Shirley Temple
- Word She Uses Too Often – Like
- TV Guilty Pleasure – Real Housewives
- First Music CD She Bought – Black & Blue by Backstreet Boys
- Food – French Fries
- Comedy Movie – Trainwreck (2015)
- Pizza Toppings – Lots of artichokes
Source – Buzzfeed
Andrea Russett Facts
- Andrea started her YouTube career at the age of 14 after she uploaded a video for a contest to meet the pop star, Justin Bieber. It took her almost three weeks to create the video.
- Before she became a famous internet personality, she used to work as a radio DJ in her hometown in Indiana.
- In 2013, she launched her exclusive clothing line under the label of FLAWD Clothing. She has also assumed the role of designer for her clothing line.
- She made a cameo appearance as the Grungy Girl No. 2 in the 2016 romantic comedy film Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates. It stars Zac Efron, Anna Kendrick, Adam DeVine, Aubrey Plaza, and Stephen Root.
- She has launched “dollarsforcollars” initiatives, which aim to raise funds to prevent animal cruelty and also works to raise awareness about the issue.
- In October 2020, she released her first song titled Darkest Hour.