|Andreína Martínez Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||September 22, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Andreína Martínez is a Dominican model and beauty queen who rose to fame after being crowned Miss Dominican Republic 2021 and then further going on to represent her country at the Miss Universe 2022 beauty pageant, where she was placed as 2nd runner-up.
Andreína Martínez Founier-Rosado
Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic
Andreína studied at the Bronx Bridges High School from 2011 to 2015. Further, she went on to graduate from the University of New York‘s City College of New York cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in psychology and Latin American studies in 2019.
Model, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
6 ft or 183 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Raised eyebrows
- Towering physical appearance
Andreína Martínez Facts
- She was brought up in New York City, United States.
- While studying at the Bronx Bridges High School, she was the captain of the school’s softball team.
- The earliest post that Andreína uploaded to her Instagram account was on June 27, 2015. It was a picture of her taken on her graduation day.
- From February 2016 to May 2016, she worked as a Spanish tutor at the City University of New York City College.
- On November 7, 2021, she represented her country in the United States at Miss Dominican Republic 2021, which was held at the Salón de Eventos Sambil in Santo Domingo.
Featured Image By Andreína Martínez / Instagram