|Angèle Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 3, 1995|
Angèle is a Belgian singer, songwriter, musician, pianist, record producer, and actress who is known for the release of various tracks including her number 1 hit Tout oublier.
Angèle Joséphine Aimée Van Laeken
She attended Decroly School in Uccle, Belgium. Later, she also attended Jazz lessons in Jazz Studio Antwerp.
Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Pianist, Record Producer, Actress
- Father – Serge Van Laeken “aka Marka” (Singer, Songwriter, Composer, Film-Maker)
- Mother – Laurence Bibot (Actress)
- Siblings – Roméo Johnny Elvis Kiki Van Laeken “aka Roméo Elvis” (Older Brother) (Rapper, Hip Hop Artist)
She is represented by Clementine Bunel at Paradigm Talent Agency.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Angèle has dated –
- Marie Papillon (2020)
Race / Ethnicity
- Plump lower lip
- Almond-shaped eyes
- She has a cluster of beauty spots on the right side of her face.
Through her social media, Angèle has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Vaillant Studio and Chanel.
- She was raised in a family of artists as her father Marka and brother Roméo Elvis are both well-known singers. Whereas her mother, Laurence Bibot is an actress.
- It was Angèle’s father Marka who encouraged her to pursue a musical career, as he had convinced her to take up piano lessons at a very early age.
- During her younger years, she studied at a strict Catholic school.
- One of her most notable early performances was at the Le Delecta, in Ixelles.
- She is a supporter of the KickCancer campaign.
- It was her music cover of Dick Annegarn’s Bruxelles that gained her fame.
- In late 2017, she released her debut track titled La Loi de Murphy which earned millions of views on her YouTube. From there, she went on to release several other tracks including Je veux tes yeux, La Thune, Tout oublier, and Fever.
- On October 5, 2018, Angèle released her debut studio album titled Brol. It included a total of 12 tracks in the standard edition. The Brol La Suite – Reissue segment of the album was compiled of 19 tracks in total. It was a 4-time platinum-selling album.
- She is a huge fan of singers Ella Fitzgerald and Hélène Ségara.
- As a teenager, Angèle did not like French, electronic, and rap music. However, as she grew up, it was the very genres of music that were a key influence in her songs.
Featured Image By Angèle / Instagram