|Angeline Quinto Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||November 26, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Angeline Quinto is a Filipino singer, actress, endorser, and songwriter who has carved out her path to success and fame through immense hard work and very strong willpower. Abandoned by her birth mother soon after the birth, Angeline Quinto grew up in Sampaloc, Manila under the care and guidance of Mama Bob. Initially, her mother wanted to abort the fetus because Angeline Quinto was the product of an abusive relationship and her mother did not want to continue it. Despite all odds, she survived to become one of the most celebrated stars in Philippines and has amassed an immense fan base with her talents and enjoys more than a million followers on Twitter, more than 2 million followers on Facebook, more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, and more than 20k subscribers on her eponymous YouTube channel. Angeline Quinto counts singer Regine Velasquez as one of her major influences and has released several albums such as Walang Hanggan, Fall In Love Again, Higher Love, The Erik Santos Collection, Dahil Sa Pag-ibig, Juan dela Cruz, Love Songs from Princess and I, Sana Bukas pa ang Kahapon, and Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin. Moreover, she has also appeared in a number of shows and movies such as Born To Love You, Bakit Hindi Ka Crush Ng Crush Mo?, Beauty in a Bottle, Four Sisters and a Wedding, That Thing Called Tanga Na, FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano, I Can See Your Voice, Maalaala Mo Kaya: Make-up, Magandang Tanghali Bayan:MTB Teen Popstar, and Star For A Night. Angeline Quinto also runs a self-titled YouTube channel and her talents have also been recognized as she has received several awards.
Angeline Ticman Quinto
Sampaloc, Manila, Philippines
Quezon City, Philippines
Angeline Quinto studied at Dominican School Manila which is located at A.H. Lacson St., Sampaloc, Manila.
Singer, Actress, Endorser, Songwriter
- Father – Pop Quiros
- Mother – Rosemarie Susan Mabao
- Siblings – None
- Others – Rufa Mae Quinto (Cousin) (Actress, Comedienne, Television Host, Occasional Singer)
Angeline Quinto is represented by –
- Star Magic Philippines
- Cornerstone Talent Management Center
Ballad, Pop, Classic
Star Magic, Cornerstone Entertainment Inc.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Angeline Quinto has dated –
- Bryan Termulo (2012) – It was rumored that Angeline Quinto had a short-lived romance with singer Bryan Termulo as they started dating in February 2012. However, only after a few months in August 2012, it was speculated that they had parted ways.
- Coco Martin (2012-2013) – Actor Coco Martin started dating Angeline Quinto in June 2012. The duo went out for around 6 months before calling it quits in January 2013.
- Erik Santos – Angeline Quinto started going out with singer, occasional actor, TV host, and commercial model, Erik Santos, in December 2013. It is speculated that the couple has had a long-term relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
Angeline Quinto is of Filipino descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Plump Lips
- High cheekbones
Angeline Quinto has either endorsed or promoted a number of brands via social media such as Lola Remedios.
Angeline Quinto is a very religious person and often quotes Godly messages in her Instagram captions.
Best Known For
- Winning a large number of awards such as 5th Golden Screen TV Award, Awit Awards, 43rd GMMSF Box-Office Entertainment Award, Tambayan OPM Awards, PMPC Star Awards for Music, ASAP Pop Viewers’ Choice Awards, and ASAP Platinum Circle Award
- Her extensive contributions to the art of music as she has worked on several studio albums as well as compilation albums which include Fall In Love Again, Higher Love, The Erik Santos Collection, Dahil Sa Pag-ibig, Love Songs from Princess and I, Sana Bukas pa ang Kahapon, and Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base with more than a million followers on Twitter, more than 2 million followers on Facebook, more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, and more than 20k subscribers on her eponymous YouTube channel
Angeline Quinto released her self-titled debut studio album, Angeline Quinto, in 2011 via Star Records. The album was certified 2x Platinum by the Philippine Association of the Record Industry (PARI).
In 2012, Angeline Quinto made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Joey Liwanag in the romantic drama film, Born to Love You, directed by Jerome Chavez Pobocan. Angeline Quinto starred alongside the likes of Coco Martin, Albert Martinez, Tonton Gutierrez, Eula Valdez, Al Tantay, Malou de Guzman, and Kiray Celis.
First TV Show
Angeline Quinto made her first TV show appearance as the Grand Finalist on the music reality show, Star for a Night, in 2002.
Angeline Quinto Favorite Things
- Singers/Influences – Regine Velasquez, Whitney Houston, Sharon Cuneta, Celine Dion
Angeline Quinto Facts
- After her mother’s pregnancy was confirmed, she wanted to get the fetus aborted because she was in an abusive relationship with Angeline Quinto’s father. Her mother wanted to get out of the entire scenario by aborting her unborn child. However, her father’s aunt advised her against her wishes and offered to raise the child. Soon after giving birth to Angeline Quinto, her mother gave up her maternal rights to Mama Bob and went away. Angeline’s father also started a new family.
- Angeline Quinto was raised in Sampaloc, Manila and has known since her early years that she has been adopted. Moreover, while growing up, Angeline also kept in touch with her father.
- After her birth, she met her biological mother only after a very long span of 23 years in 2012.
- During the beginning of her career, Angeline Quinto used to participate in a number of singing contests and, unfortunately, lost them most of the time. However, irrespective of losing in several competitions, she continued her pursuit with all her heart and soon came the fortunate day when she won 3 different competitions the very same day. It had a major effect on her life and she also won Php7,000 (US$165). The day was very special for Angeline Quinto as she made her grandmother extremely proud that day and they also enjoyed a hearty dinner together that was prepared by Angeline herself.
- Angeline Quinto used to be so eager to compete in singing competitions that she would often sneak out of the house just for the sake of the competitions.
- On the show titled Star For A Night, she competed as a finalist against Sarah Geronimo, who later won the show.
- Angeline Quinto emerged as the co-winner of the show, MTB: Teen PopStar, alongside Sherilyn Flores.
- She has also been a winner of the show titled Star Power: Sharon Search For the Next Female Superstar. As a result of that, Angeline Quinto was showered with various rewards that included a cash prize of 1 million pesos, a Great Wall Hover SUV, an entertainment showcase from Sony Philippines, diamond jewelry from JMK Jewelry, and an exclusive recording contract from Star Records.
- She gave her first solo concert performance on July 15, 2011.
- Angeline Quinto has opened for several artists such as Sharon Cuneta.
- She performed in her first ever Valentine’s Day concert, Angeline Quinto In Love, in February 2013 in SMX, Mall of Asia.
- She has also been a member of the musical group named ASAP Birit Queens alongside Jona Viray, Klarisse de Guzman, and Morissette Amon. It came into existence in June 2016 but soon got disbanded the following year.
- Growing up, Angeline Quinto used to love the songs of Regine Velasquez, especially her song What Kind Of Fool Am I, which later inspired her to pursue a career in music.
- She has also been a part of the all-girls musical group, DIVAS, alongside Yeng Constantino, KZ Tandingan, and Kyla, which she joined on April 27, 2016.
- Angeline Quinto joined YouTube with her eponymous channel on March 31, 2017, and the videos on the channel have amassed more than 500k views.
- She enjoys cooking as a hobby.
- Follow Angeline Quinto on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, iTunes, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Angeline Quinto / Instagram