|Aubrey Miller Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||August 8, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Aubrey Miller is an American actress, singer, dancer, and social media star who came to prominence with her important portrayal of Megan Simms in Disney Channel’s hit show Austin & Ally from 2012 to 2013. She also appeared in a number of other well-perceived shows and films including The Fresh Beat Band (2009-2013), Sam & Cat (2013), Shameless (2014), Spare Parts (2015), Little Savages (2016), Just Add Magic, and Raven’s Home. On the other hand, Aubrey is a multi-talented pop music artist. Until 2019, she had released 2 hit singles, Crossing My Heart and Dancing With My Girls (2016). Aubrey has also sung cover tracks such as Fifth Harmony’s Miss Movin’ On (2013) and Megan Nicole’s Electrified (2014).
Besides that, her talents extend to dancing and choreography to some extent as well which can be seen in the dance cover videos that she uploads to her eponymous YouTube channel along with other fun and engaging content. In a span of just 9 years since she made her debut in 2010 and until 2019, Aubrey had also managed to work alongside the likes a few well-known actors like William H. Macy, Shanola Hampton, George Lopez, Jamie Lee Curtis, Noah Lomax, Aedin Mincks, and Leigh-Allyn Baker. Along with that, Aubrey has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram, more than 100k followers on Twitter, more than 50k followers on YouTuber, and more than 60k followers on Facebook.
Aubrey K. Miller
California, United States
California, United States
Aubrey was homeschooled. Thereafter, she attained a Bachelor of Fine Arts from Laguna College of Art and Design in Laguna Beach, California. She graduated with a major in animation and a minor in illustration.
Actress, Singer, Dancer, Social Media Star
Aubrey is represented by Abrams Artists Agency.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Chubby cheeks
- Fleshy nose
- Wide-set eyes
Aubrey has appeared in commercials for various brands such as Progressive, Net10 Wireless, and PetSmart.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Jr. Kiki in The Fresh Beat Band (2009-2013), Ellie in Sam & Cat (2013), Emily in Shameless (2014), Maddy Kolinsky in Spare Parts (2015), Winnie in Little Savages (2016), Hannah in Just Add Magic, and as Lillian Grayson in Raven’s Home
- The release of her 2 singles, Dancing With My Girls (2016) and Crossing My Heart (2019)
- Uploading dance tutorials, collaborations, music covers, and other fun content to her self-titled YouTube channel
- Working with various well-known actors like William H. Macy, Shanola Hampton, George Lopez, Jamie Lee Curtis, Noah Lomax, Aedin Mincks, Ariana Grande, Jennette McCurdy, and Leigh-Allyn Baker
As a Singer
Aubrey released her debut solo track titled Dancing With My Girls on March 9, 2016. Thereafter, she released a second single titled Crossing My Heart on January 28, 2019.
Besides that, she has sung cover songs like Fifth Harmony’s Miss Movin’ On (2013) and Megan Nicole‘s Electrified (2014).
Aubrey made her debut theatrical film appearance as a “student” in the Bollywood hit My Name Is Khan in 2010. Also, starring in the film was Shahrukh Khan and Kajol in the pilot roles. However, her role was uncredited.
Aubrey made her debut credited theatrical film appearance as a “party girl” in the Hindi language movie Anjaana Anjaani in 2010 alongside actor Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra.
She made her debut English language theatrical film appearance as Little Elli in A Green Story in 2012. She was cast alongside actress Shannon Elizabeth, Ed O’Ross, and Billy Zane.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Jr. Kiki on The Fresh Beat Band in 2009. She appeared alongside Jon Beavers, Yvette Gonzalez-Nacer, and Thomas Hobson.
Aiding her in maintaining her already well-toned and conditioned physique is her passion for dancing ever since she was a little girl, hence, helping her burn excess fat while having fun. Also, she is a trained gymnast.
Aubrey has been a vegan ever since her childhood days. This is also an important factor as she only consumes healthy and nutritional food such as green vegetables and fruits on a daily basis.
Aubrey Miller Favorite Things
- TV Show – Once Upon a Time (2011-2018)
- Song As Of September 2015 – One Direction‘s Drag Me Down (2015)
- Emoji – Face with tears of joy
- Color – Pink
- YouTuber – Rosanna Pansino
- Netflix Show – Fuller House
- Movie Of All-Time – The Parent Trap (1998)
- Episode On Just Add Magic – Just Add Pluots, Part 1 (2016)
- Type Of Dance – Hip-hop, K-pop, Jazzy
- Song By BTS – 방탄소년단 (Blood Sweat & Tears) (2016), 쩔어 (Dope) (2015)
Aubrey Miller Facts
- She was born and brought up in California and was homeschooled by her mother.
- Aubrey is the only child born to her parents.
- A fun fact about her is that she is slightly pigeon-toed.
- Cats, art, cookies, tea, video games, cheese, cold weather, weird t-shirts, beanies, cool mugs, and waffles are just some of the things she likes the most. Besides that, Aubrey also enjoys doing photography.
- A few of the things that she dislikes are mushrooms, hot humid weather, crowded areas, itchiness, wet socks, rude people, and getting up early.
- She has a cat named Delilah. However, her cat has many nicknames like Caka, Gato, Beez, Lu, Beebo, Booboo, and Bubba.
- Aubrey kicked off her journey in acting with the role of Jr. Kiki on Nick Jr.’s The Fresh Beat Band in 2009 at the age of 9. It was during this time that she found her passion for acting as initially, she had been cast as a dancer and given a few lines in between.
- She has a Totora Backpack that always has pencils and pens, her wallet, a pair of gloves, a sketchbook, planner, headphones, tissues, glasses, a protein bar, and a multi-tool kit. Besides that, she also carries a strip of her migraine medication.
- Besides just being a talented actress, singer, and dancer, she is also a versatile artist.
- As of 2017, she has started working as a freelance artist. She would take up various kinds of projects including book illustration, toy design, product packaging, and fashion accessory designing.
- She began her career with the Indian film My Name Is Khan (2010) at the age of 9 as a student. Cast in the film was a well-known actor Shahrukh Khan and actress Kajol. The same year, she appeared in a second Bollywood film titled Anjaana Anjaani (2010) alongside Priyanka Chopra, Carl Marino, and Ranbir Kapoor.
- If she had not chosen acting or dancing, then, she would have gone with the career choice of a gymnast.
- If she were to do a music collaboration with any artist of her choice, it would be with Taylor Swift on her hit Welcome To NewYork (1989).
- In her free time, Aubrey loves to spend her time watching videos.
- Aubrey is obsessed with K-Pop and is a huge fan of the South Korean boy band BTS.
- She is a trained dancer who can do jazz, hip-hop, contemporary, K-Pop, and classical.
- Visit Aubrey’s official website @ audreymillerart.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
Featured Image By Aubrey Miller / Instagram