|Ava Davis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 26, 2006|
Ava Davis is an American social media star and singer. She is best known for her song titled 808s and Motivation, featuring singer/rapper MattyB, released on November 21, 2018. Ava is also known as one of the people behind a collaborative YouTube channel titled funniflix, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 2.5 million subscribers.
Ava Sidney Davis
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Ava went to a ‘hybrid’ school that required attendance 2 times a week and was homeschooled for the rest.
Singer, Social Media Star
- Father – Bryson Davis
- Mother – Amy Davis
- Siblings – Adrienne Jane “AJ” Davis (Older Sister) (Social Media Star, Singer), Abigail Brynn “Abi” Davis (Older Sister) (Singer, Social Media Star), Addison Kate “Addy” Davis (Older Sister) (Social Media Star, Singer)
Ava Davis is represented by Davis Sisters (Talent Agent, Manager) in Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
Pop, Praise & Worship
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled chin
- Dimpled smile
Ava Davis has endorsed brands such as –
- American Eagle
- Free People
- Brandy Melville USA
- Hunter Boots
- Michael Kors
- Penny Skateboards
Ava Davis Favorite Things
- Starbucks Drinks – Medicine Ball Tea (Winter), Strawberry Acai Refresher & Other Refreshers (Summer)
- Starbucks Ice Cream – Caramel Macchiato
- Bible Scripture – Psalm 119:105 – “Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.”
- Holiday – All Saints’ Day (November 1)
- Time Of Day – Sunset
Source – YouTube, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram Bio
Ava Davis Facts
- She released her debut song on March 31, 2017, which was a praise & worship song titled Consume Me, and featured a fellow singer Kingly.
- Ava is very often mixed up with a well-known singer/songwriter of the same name which hails from Nashville, Tennessee.
- Other members of a collaborative YouTube channel, funniflix, include the Haschak Sisters (Madison Haschak, Gracie Haschak, Sierra Haschak, and Olivia Haschak), Daniela Marder, twins Jack Cadogan and Kate Cadogan, Mimi Drabik, Ashlund Jade, Liv Shumbres, Ivey Meeks, and Sarah Grace Morris.
- Traits she shares with her sisters are their love for singing, dancing, yoga, gymnastics, and fashion. All of them also did cheer at one point in their lives.
- The only thing she fights about with her siblings is stealing each other’s clothes because they have a very similar fashion taste. Even worse, they all wear the same dress size.
- Her biggest pet peeve when it comes to her siblings is the farting, burping, and cleanliness. According to Ava, AJ and Addison keep their rooms clean, but Abi doesn’t.
- Ava enjoys going to the movie theater with her sisters. Addison also has a large purse so they bring plenty of snacks inside instead of paying at the entrance.
- She and her sisters have a birthday tradition where they say favorite things about the sister celebrating. According to Ava, it always takes “like 3 hours”.
- Her sisters described her as very funny and empathetic.
- She is passionate about skateboarding.
- Ava described AJ as “fun to be around” and they also agree on everything. She described Abi as “one of my besties” and Addy as “very kind and patient”.
- Her sisters agree that Ava gets away with the most stuff because she’s the youngest, so their parents just shrug it off. Ava defends herself by stating she just doesn’t do “dumb stuff” her sisters used to do.
- Her negative traits, according to her sisters, are holding grudges and whining.
- Ava once described AJ as Regina George from the movie Mean Girls (2004), played by Rachel McAdams.
- Her dream boyfriend is someone who has a good personality and with whom she can have fun with. Ava doesn’t have a hair color preference but would like for the ideal boyfriend to have green or blue eyes.
Featured Image by Ava Davis / Instagram
I love you
ava you have a cute smile.