|Ava Louise Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||August 5, 1998|
Ava Louise is an American social media celebrity, TV personality, and Instagram star who shot to spotlight when she revealed on Dr. Phil that she’d “rather die hot than live ugly”. Apart from that, her pictures and eventful life have made her a popular internet celebrity and she has also accumulated more than 200k followers on Instagram, more than 20k followers on TikTok, and more than 15k followers on Twitter.
Social Media Celebrity, Instagram Star, TV Personality
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Curvy physique
- Pouty lips
She has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Dolls Kill, Chanel, Dior, etc.
Ava Louise Facts
- She joined YouTube with her self-titled channel on March 17, 2016, and the first video that was uploaded on the channel on February 11, 2020, was titled “THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED WITH ME, MIKE MAJLAK, AND LANA RHOADES“.
- Some other videos on her YouTube channel have been titled “LOGAN PAUL SCANDAL RUINED MY LIFE!! Both my bfs dumped me!” and “I killed someone THE TRUTH”.
- Ava Louise made her first TV show appearance as herself in an episode titled Insta: Famous to Insta-Lonely of the popular talk show, Dr. Phil, in February 2019.
- She is very obsessed about being skinny. She has also mentioned in her videos that she has an eating disorder.
- During her school years, she was bullied a lot because she weighed somewhere around 90½ kg or 200 lbs. So, Ava Louise decided to transform her body and lost a lot of extra kilos while also toning her body.
- She once said that she spends $20,000 each month on clothes, hair, and makeup.
- On Instagram, she has also uploaded pictures alongside Kendall Jenner and Khloe Kardashian.
Featured Image by Ava Louise / Instagram