|Barak Shamir Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||March 26, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Barak Shamir is an Israeli model who is known for having worked with various designers and brands such as DSquared2, Missoni, Marcelo Burlon, Mihara Yasuhiro, Carlos Campos, Ermanno Scervino, Versace, Bobby Abley, Vivienne Westwood, David Naman, Moschino, and Kith. He has also accumulated a huge social media fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Barak Shamir is represented by –
- ITM Models (Mother Agency)
- Soul Artist Management – New York
- Elite Paris – Paris
- Why Not Model Management – Milan
- Sight Management Studio – Barcelona
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- Two Management – Los Angeles
- Wilhelmina Models
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Barak Shamir has dated –
- Noa Kirel (2015-2016, 2016-2018) – Barak Shamir went out with singer, dancer, TV presenter, model, dubber, actress, and social media personality, Noa Kirel, whom he started dating in the year 2015. Noa has won the MTV Europe Music Award for the “Best Israeli Act” and has also appeared as Noa Kirel/Libi Omer in the family drama series, Kfula. The duo dated for around a year before calling it quits in 2016 but soon after, they got back together. However, things did not work out for them this time as well and they broke up in 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
- Chiseled facial features
- Curly hair
- Tall height
- Well-toned body
11.5 (US) or 10.5 (UK) or 44.5 (EU)
Barak Shamir has done endorsement work for a variety of brands such as Dsquared2, Versace, and Nike.
Moreover, he has also either endorsed or promoted several brands through social media which include the likes of RENUAR, Simple Skincare Israel, Polo Ralph Lauren, Urban Outfitters, XL Israel, Valentino, M.COHEN, CALVIN KLEIN, Paco Rabanne Parfums, KIDS OF BROKEN FUTURE, Burberry, Forever21, FACTORY 54, Off-White, Samsung Israel, and Jordan.
Best Known For
- Having walked the ramp for a number of popular brands and designers which include the likes of DSquared2, Missoni, Marcelo Burlon, Mihara Yasuhiro, Carlos Campos, Ermanno Scervino, Versace, Bobby Abley, Vivienne Westwood, David Naman, Moschino, and Kith
- Appearing in several editorials for magazines such as MMScene, Esquire China, and Man About Town
First Fashion Show
Barak Shamir made his first fashion show appearance by walking the ramp at the DSquared2 S/S 16 Men’s Show.
First TV Show
Barak Shamir made his first TV show appearance as ‘Himself’ in an episode of the talk-show series, Ofira & Berkovic, in October 2018.
He has maintained a stunning physique which proves that he works out on a regular basis.
Barak Shamir Facts
- It was the year 2015 when his professional modeling career took off.
- In 2018, he was featured on the cover of Man About Town.
- Follow Barak Shamir on Instagram.
Featured Image by Barak Shamir / Instagram