|Big Ali Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 25, 1978|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Big Ali is an American recording artist, DJ, rapper, singer, songwriter, and composer who has released albums and tracks like Urban Electro, Louder, Hit the Floor (ft. Dollarman), WatiBigAli (ft. Wati B), Distress (Sending Out An SOS) (ft. Shana P.), and Bring me Coconut (ft. Gramps Morgan and Lucenzo).
Ali Fitzgerald Moore
Big Ali, Breakingz, Grimer
Queens, New York City, New York, United States
Recording Artist, DJ, Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Composer
Hip Hop, Crunk, Electro House, Dance-pop
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
100 kg or 220.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Big Ali Facts
- He was 8 years old when he wrote his debut lyrics.
- He previously formed a crew of DJs called World Famous Vynil Squad.
- In 2009, Big Ali released his first album titled Louder and it consisted of songs like Make Some Noïse, Hit the Floor (ft. Dollarman), Des Larmes De Sang (ft. Florent Pagny), High Energy, Hunger, Shake It Up (ft. Kat DeLuna), Here We Go Now, Burn It Up (ft. Luckie D), Dancehall Queen (ft. Beenie Man), and Can We Cut.
- He released his 2nd album Urban Electro in 2012.
- Big Ali has a huge fan base in France and has also worked in club venues in the United States, Asia, Latin America, and Europe.
- He has worked with a number of French artists such as Kool Shen, Amine, Jean-Roch, Kore & Scalp, Leslie, Magic System, Bob Sinclar, Rohff, and Maude Harcheb.
- He has hosted his own show “The Magic Hour” at the Vassar College in New York.
Featured Image by Michael Grech / Flickr / CC BY 2.0