|Lola Flanery Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||26, 2005|
Lola Flanery is an American actress and model best known for her roles in TV series such as Cambie in Mary Kills People, Lila DeWitt in The Mist (2017), and her recurring TV role of Madi Griffin in the series The 100. Lola came to prominence in 2017, after she landed the role of Seelie Queen in the TV series Shadowhunters alongside Katherine McNamara, Dominic Sherwood, Alberto Rosende, Matthew Daddario, Emeraude Toubia, Isaiah Mustafa, Jade Hassoune, Harry Shum Jr., Alisha Wainwright, Alan Van Sprang, and others. She was a child model before she was noticed and cast in the role of Madison in the TV movie Last Chance for Christmas (2015), after which she landed the roles in 2 feature films in 2016.
In the 1st feature film, titled Lavender, Lola played the character of Alice Rutter alongside Abbie Cornish, Justin Long, and Dermot Mulroney, while in the 2nd, titled Sadie’s Last Days on Earth, she appeared as Young Sadie Mitchell alongside Munro Chambers. The year of 2017 was one of the most prolific for Lola, as she managed to combine her TV series roles with movie roles in Home Again as Isabel, Touched as Caitlyn, and a TV movie Neverknock as Jenna. In 2018, she also appeared in the role of Rosie Dawson in the TV movie Season for Love. Lola has also amassed a large fanbase online with more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – Sean Patrick Flanery (Actor)
- Mother – Sacha Grierson (Eat My Words Bakery Owner, Former Production Assistant)
- Siblings – Charlie Flanery (Brother)
- Others – Porter (Stepbrother), Jeanne (Maternal Grandmother)
Lola Flanery is represented by –
- Buchwald (Talent Agent Theatrical) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Untitled Entertainment (Manager) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Jill Fritzo Public Relations (Publicist) in New York, New York, United States
4 ft 9 in or 145 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American and Canadian descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
Lola was a model in campaigns for brands such as –
Lola Flanery also supported ShipsAlliance in 2019, an organization that helps promote positivity through fandoms.
Best Known For
- Her roles in TV series such as Shadowhunters as Seelie Queen, Mary Kills People as Cambie, as well as The 100 as Madi Griffin, alongside Marie Avgeropoulos, Bob Morley, and Lindsey Morgan
- Her movie roles in Lavender (2016), Sadie’s Last Days on Earth (2016), Home Again (2017), and Touched (2017)
- Having a social media fanbase with more than 500k followers on Instagram
Lola Flanery made her first theatrical film debut as Alice Rutter in the drama film, Lavender in 2016.
First TV Show
Lola Flanery made her first TV show appearance as Cambie in an episode titled Bloody Mary of the family drama series Mary Kills People in April 2017.
Lola Flanery Favorite Things
- Actor – Leonardo DiCaprio
- Sugar Candy – Lollipop
- Personal Quote – “Have courage and be kind.”
Source – Instagram, Instagram, Instagram
Lola Flanery Facts
- She was born in Los Angeles, California, United States, but moved to Toronto, Ontario, Canada at the age of 3 after her parents split up. She remained close to her father but was single-handedly raised by her mom.
- Lola decided to venture into acting at the age of 10.
- Lola can speak French and Mandarin in addition to English.
- If she was a donut, she would be a Birthday Cake donut, which has multi-colored sprinkles on it and is glazed with vanilla.
- She and Eliza Taylor had a duo scene together in the 1st episode Lola appeared in on the set of TV series The 100. She credits Eliza for helping her relax because she herself was a child actor and knew exactly how Lola felt.
- If she could play a different character in The 100, Lola would be John Murphy, played by Richard Harmon, because he’s hilarious on set.
- Lola didn’t know about The 100 before she auditioned for it. However, after she got a call back from the people tasked with casting, she began watching the series and got genuinely hooked.
- The best advice she’s gotten in 2018 was by Lindsey Morgan, her The 100 co-star, who told her never to pluck her eyebrows.
- Lola is the type of person to buy a person a gift, and then tell that person what it is because she can’t keep a secret.
- She and Reese Witherspoon bonded after they appeared together on-screen as mom and daughter in Home Again (2017). Lola later spoke via social media and shared multiple heartwarming captions about Reese.
- Lola heavily criticized the YouTuber, Brooke Houts, for kicking, spitting, and smacking her dog in early August 2019. Brooke accidentally uploaded a video she didn’t intend to, and the contents of it could be qualified as animal abuse.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Lola Flanery / Instagram