|Britt Stewart Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 21, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Britt Stewart is an American professional dancer, choreographer, and dance educator known for being a principal dancer for the High School Musical series. On the other hand, Britt has also toured alongside the likes of Florence + The Machine, Rihanna, Demi Lovato, and Janet Jackson.
The United States of America
Los Angeles, California, United States
Britt attended the Denver School of the Arts from where she graduated in modern and cultural dance styles in 2007.
She later went on to attend Loyola Marymount University‘s modern and ballet program. Britt attended Artistic Fusion Dance Academy.
Professional Dancer, Choreographer, Dance Educator
Britt is represented by McDonald Selznick Associates Agency.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Britt has dated –
- Reid Fenlaw
- Daniel Durant (2022-Present) – Britt first met Daniel Durant on Dancing With the Stars in 2022 and they later started dating. The couple confirmed their relationship with a cute Valentine’s Day post in February 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Thin upper lip
- Almond-shaped eyes
Through her social media, Britt has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Advil Pain Relief Medicine
Britt Stewart Facts
- She was raised in Aurora, Colorado.
- Stewart was only 3 years old when she joined Artistic Fusion Dance Academy.
- One of the earliest posts that Britt uploaded to her Instagram account was on November 27, 2011.
- In the past, she was chosen as the president of Share The Movement.
- Britt is the founder of AF Company.
- Britt was only 12 years old when she embarked on a journey with the national touring tap company, Tap Kids.
- She made her debut as a professional dancer in Dancing with the Stars as the partner of fellow dancer Johnny Weir.
- As of 2021, she was teaching jazz, Latin ballroom, and Latin jazz at Studio School, Los Angeles.
- In September 2021, during season 30 of Dancing with the Stars, Britt was partnered with actor Martin Kove.
Featured Image By Britt Stewart / Instagram