|Brooke Evers Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 13, 1986|
Brook Evers is an Australian television personality, model, actress, producer, and DJ. She is best known for modeling for brands like Billabong Australia, Mrs. Palmers surf, and Quiksilver worldwide, being the presenter of world tour surfing competition the ‘Rip Curl Pro’ and being a featured character on the reality TV show The Stafford Brothers. She has managed to make a strong social media fan base with more than 700k followers on Instagram.
Brooke Shay Evers
Adelaide, South Australia
She attended Currumbin State School. For her secondary education, she went to Palm Beach Currumbin State High School. She further went on to get a bachelor degree in Journalism with majors in Public Relations and digital media from Griffith University.
Television Host, Model, Actress, Producer, DJ
- Father – Paul Evers
- Mother – Esther Evers
- Siblings – Ryan Evers (Younger Brother), Shana Evers (Younger Sister)
Brooke is represented by –
- Skam Artist
- Soapbox Agency
Pop, R&B, Electro
Audio Technica Australia
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brooke has dated –
- Matt Stafford (2005-Present) – Brooke has been in a long term relationship with DJ Matt Stafford and the couple tied the knot on October 7, 2017, at Byron Bay, Australia.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Australian ancestry.
- Small nose
- Fuller Lips
She has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Australian sports nutrition
- Fitness First
- Envisage Clinic
- Network surf
- Quiksilver Women
Best Known For
- Modeling for brands like Billabong Australia, Mrs. Palmers Surf, and Quiksilver Worldwide
- Being the presenter of world tour surfing competition ‘Rip Curl Pro’
- Being a featured character on the reality TV show The Stafford Brothers
As a DJ
Brooke learned how to DJ in 2010 and has ever since performed at several events.
First TV Show
Brooke made her first TV show appearance on the Australian reality series The Stafford Brothers as herself in 2011.
Brooke works out on a regular basis and is a fitness freak. As per an interview in 2015, she revealed that as she was traveling a lot, so, it was hard to keep up with a workout routine. So, the one item she would always keep in her bag was a skipping rope which she swore burnt a lot of calories and improves heart and lung health. She also mentioned that a hotel is the best place for doing Lunge works.
On her cheat days, she liked to have a little wine, chocolate, and greasy food. She said that as she works out a lot, she can afford more than one cheat days every week. If she thought that she cheated for too many days, the best way to get back on track was getting up early the next morning and exercising.
She also revealed that it was hard to find good food while she was on the road, so, she used to keep protein supplements with her. Brooke also avoided heavy pasta and bread as those bloated her. She also suggested drinking a lot of water.
Brooke Evers Favorite Things
- Influences – Stafford Brothers, Timmy Trumpet, DJ Tom Piper
Source – Wikipedia
Brooke Evers Facts
- Her family moved to Gold Coast, Queensland soon after she was born.
- She started modeling when she was just 6 years old and stood first in the ‘Tamblyn Young Model Discovery Competition’ in 1998.
- In school time, Brooke was also involved in dance, drama, and music for which she also won the Performing Arts Excellence Award (2001-2002).
- Brooke went on to represent her school at a National Level Jump Rope for Heart and Sports Aerobic and won the State Championship in 100m and 400m track.
- She is a sports enthusiast and has been skateboarding and surfing since the young age.
- In 2008, she started working as a full-time cover model and later in 2011 as editorial assistant and journalist for a defunct British men’s magazine Zoo Weekly.
- By the age of 16, she signed contracts with brands like Billabong, Mrs. Palmers, and Quiksilver Worldwide and became ‘Miss Indy’ finalist in 2003.
- She has been featured in a number of magazines such as FHM and Ralph Magazine and has graced the covers of more than 20 magazines including the Netherlands, Thailand, Sweden, and The United Kingdom editions.
- Apart from being a model, she is also a DJ and has worked with artists such as Bob Sinclar and Boy George as a professional dancer.
- As a DJ, she was officially sponsored by Audio Technica Australia.
- On her wedding day, she wore a strapless “Cinderella” dress by the designer Cappellazzo Couture.
- Follow Brooke Evers on Instagram, Facebook, SoundCloud, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Brooke Evers / Instagram