|Brynn Elliott Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 11, 1994|
Brynn Elliott is an American singer and songwriter who is known for releasing her single, Might Not Like Me, from the EP, Time of Our Lives. It was released in September 2018 and managed to reach the 12th position in the Billboard Adult Top 40 list. She has also released several other EPs such as Notions of Love and Notions of Youth. During her early years, she took music as a mere hobby but this changed when she did a cover of a Brooke Fraser song for a student talent show and received great positive reviews. That was the time when she decided to think about music as something more than just a hobby. Brynn Elliott has done opening acts for a number of bands and artists and has also toured with the likes of Alanis Morissette, Brandi Carlile, and Grace Potter. She also interned with singer, songwriter, producer, and multi-instrumentalist, Clif Magness, while she was waitlisted as a Harvard applicant. Brynn Elliott has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 20k subscribers on her YouTube channel, more than 10k followers on Twitter, more than 80k followers on Instagram, and more than 20k followers on Facebook.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
For high school, Brynn Elliott was homeschooled. Then, after graduating from high school in 2013, she applied to Harvard University and after a year of waiting as a short-listed applicant, she was finally accepted into the university where she studied Philosophy and eventually graduated in 2018.
- Mother – Lorri
- Siblings – Paxton Elliott (Older Brother)
Brynn Elliott is represented by Red Light Management, Music Artist Management Company, Culver City, California, United States.
Guitar, Piano, Vocals
- Atlantic Records
- Big Yellow Dog Music
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Deep set eyes
Best Known For
- Her single, titled Might Not Like Me, from the EP, Time of Our Lives, which was released in September 2018. The single managed to reach the 12th position in the Billboard Adult Top 40 list.
- Having toured with the likes of Alanis Morissette, Brandi Carlile, and Grace Potter
- Her first major label single, titled Time of Our Lives, which was released in September 2018
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 20k subscribers on YouTube and more than 80k followers on Instagram
As a Singer
Brynn Elliott has released a number of EPs which include Notions of Love, Notions of Youth, and Time of Our Lives. Her single, Might Not Like Me, from the EP, Time of Our Lives, was ranked at number #12 in the Billboard Adult Top 40 list.
First TV Show
Brynn Elliott made her first TV show appearance as Herself / Performer in an episode of the news series, WGN Morning News, in August 2017.
Brynn Elliott Favorite Things
- Food – Cake
- Some Of Her Favorite Artists – Ed Sheeran, Anne-Marie, Shawn Mendes, Khalid, Maggie Rogers
Source – Mix 104.1
Brynn Elliott Facts
- She grew up in Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
- Brynn Elliott taught herself how to play the guitar at the age of 15 using her father’s old guitar.
- One of the family friends sent some of her recordings to singer, songwriter, producer, and multi-instrumentalist, Clif Magness. So, while she got waitlisted at Harvard University, Clif Magness invited her to intern and write music with him in Portland, Oregon.
- After getting enrolled at Harvard University, she became the first person in her family to attend college.
- Brynn Elliott was introduced to rock music while she was on a road trip with her father and heard the song November Rain by Guns N’ Roses.
- In 2012, she was inspired by the death of a neighbor to write her very first song.
- While in high school, Brynn Elliott did a cover of a Brooke Fraser song for a student talent show which received great positive reviews and eventually inspired her to pursue music.
- Continuing her passion for music throughout her college years, she used to perform in various events.
- Brynn Elliott has also opened a show for the bands Lifehouse and Switchfoot at Red Rocks Amphitheatre.
- She wrote her debut single, Might Not Like Me, while she was going through a breakup and taking a class about Early Modern women philosophers.
- Brynn Elliott has also been featured as a vocalist in the hit song, titled California, by Canadian DJ, Dzeko.
- She often finds inspiration for her songs in her life as a student, feminism, and her studies.
- Brynn Elliott is allergic to quinoa.
- Visit her official website @ brynnelliott.com.
- Follow Brynn Elliott on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, SoundCloud, Spotify, iTunes, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Brynn Elliott / Instagram