Georgetown, Washington, D.C., United States
She went to Bowie High School in Bowie, Maryland.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Holley Huffine (Worked as a fragrance representative for L’Oreal)
- Siblings – Unknown
Candice Huffine is signed with these modeling agencies –
- Muse Model Management – New York
- Select Model Management – London
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
92 kg or 203 pounds
She is married to filmmaker Matt Powers since October 20, 2011. The couple married at Brooklyn in New York City.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curvy figure
- Big and tall frame
42-33-43 in or 107-84-109 cm
14-16 (US) or 44-46 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
She has advertised for brands like Bloomingdale’s, H&M, Levi’s, Marina Rinaldi, Mango, Marks & Spencer and others.
She has not revealed about her religious beliefs publicly.
Best Known For
Her curvy figure, outspoken personality, and bold nature in photo shoots and fashion assignments.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2012 Fashion Show where she walked the ramp for Elena Miro.
She has not appeared in any of the films.
She works out and eats healthy and tries to maintain her curvier body and shape, where it is.
She does not remain under pressure about going to the gym. If she feels bloated, she makes changes in her lifestyle to get back to the previous better shape.
She runs, does yoga, just like any other person in the show business.
Candice does not uses butter in her meals and puts very little salt in her meals as he does not like it. She cooks her meals, mostly. All her meals does contain a salad besides main dish (like meat) and starch. Her husband is good at pasta, though.
Candice Huffine Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Lancôme’s Défincils High Definition Mascara
- Lip Pencils – NARS Red Square and Cruella
Source – Into The Gloss
Candice Huffine Facts
- She is the first plus-size model to appear in Pirelli Calendar in 2015.
- She has been included in the list of “Top Sexiest Models” list by models.com.
- Huffine has appeared in Lane Bryant #ImNoAngel campaign in 2015.
- Candice strongly identifies herself with Lena Dunham as she is bold and does not apologize like many other women.
- She appeared in the Vogue Italia 2011 June issue along with models Tara Lynn, and Robyn Lawley.
- She was a cheerleader in high school.
- Candice used to play lacrosse in school.
- Huffine’s mother took her pics when she was 15 and sent them to various modeling agencies. This is how she got started into modeling.
- In her teenage years, when she was new into modeling, one agency offered her to sign, only if she reduces 15 pounds of weight.
- She was born in Washington D.C. but raised in Bowie, Maryland.
- She has taken dance and singing lessons as a child.
- There is one thing in Maryland, which she doesn’t find anywhere (including Paris, New York, Milan, etc) – Blue Crabs.
- At Ruby Foo’s in Times Square, Candice has worked as a waitress.
- She admires Alexa Chung, Leandra Medine, and Olivia Palermo.
- At 20, she suffered from Acne, which made her worried. She tried many things until Accutane, which finally resolved her problem.
- She first signed with Wilhelmina Models in New York.
- In 2015, she launched her own clothing line in collaboration with Italian brand Elena Mirò.
- She is not afraid to strip down completely in front of the photographers. She went n*de for the first time when she worked with photographer Steven Meisel for Italian Vogue.
- Connect with Huffine on Twitter, Official Facebook Fan Page and Instagram.