Christian Dietrich Meier Zender
San Isidro District, Lima, Peru
Christian did his schooling from Miraflores Maristas School, a Marist Brothers congregation school in Peru.
In 1992, the actor finally graduated with a degree in graphic design from a university.
Actor, Singer, Model & Businessman
- Father – Antonio Meier (Peruvian Politician)
- Mother – Gladys Zender (Model, Miss Universe 1957)
- Siblings – Sibylle Meier Zender (Older Sister), Karina Meier Zender (Older Sister), Antonio Meier Zender (Older Brother)
He is managed by ZBF Agentur Berlin.
Pop, alternative rock
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
90 kg or 198.5 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Christian Meier dated –
- Marisol Aguirre (1995-2008) – Christian and Peruvian actress Marisol Aguirre met on the sets of Gorrion soap opera and got married the same year in 1995. In October 2007, the couple separated and got legally divorced in November 2008. They have had three children – daughter Taira (b. June 2001), son Stefano (b. November 1995) and daughter Gia (b. April 2003).
- Genesis Rodriguez (2008-2009) – Christian dated American actress Genesis for over a year.
- Adamari López (2011) – He was in a relationship with Puerto Rican actress Adamari López for a very short period in 2011.
Race / Ethnicity
His body measurements may be –
- Chest – 43 in or 109 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
He appeared in the Super Fluor toothpaste TV commercial in 1986 and was a part of the Coca-Cola commercial in 1988.
Christian Meier has done a number of other commercials including Nosotras (2002), Cafetal coffee (2007), Ripley and Saga Falabella (2013).
In 2010, he lent his voice for the Jackson Health System and medical care television commercial.
Best Known For
He is best-known for films like No se lo digas a nadie (1998) and La Mujer de mi Hermano (2005).
He is also famous for television series including Malicia (1995), Obsesión (1996), Escándalo (1997), Luz María (1998) and La Malquerida (2014) in which he played the role of Esteban Domínguez.
His first movie was Watchers III (1994) in which he played the role of The Outsider.
First TV Show
In 1993, Christian made his television debut as a guest appearance in El ángel vengador: Calígula as Claudio.
In 1987, Christian formed the Peruvian rock band Arena Hash with friends Pedro Suárez Vértiz, Patricio Suárez Vértiz, and Arturo Pomar. He was the keyboardist for the band till the early 1990s and did some singing. The band broke up and he started his solo career.
In 1996, Meier released No Me Acuerdo Quién Fui album and two singles tus huellas entre la mías and Carreteras Mojadas (Wet Highways) topped most charts in Peru. The album was a double-platinum hit.
In 1997, he released Primero en Mojarme. His 2002 album Once Noches was also popular, especially the singles Alguien and Novia de Nadie.
He does not have a personal trainer. The actor’s diet and fitness secrets are not known.
Christian Meier Favorite Things
His favorite things are not known.
Christian Meier Facts
- He learned to play the piano at an early age and joined his first group at the age of 12.
- He is good friends with film director Salvador del Solar.
- The actor has his own line of perfumes. In 2009, he promoted the Pulse fragrance during a tour of nine countries and in 2016, he released a fragrance named Legend.
- In 2007, The Spanish edition of the People Magazine included Meier in 50 Most Beautiful Latinos list and The 50 Sexiest Men of 2008 list.
- He was a winner at the Glamour Beauty Awards in Miami, U.S. in November 2007.
- He joined the Peruvian League Against Cancer campaign in 2007.
- In 2010, Christian was awarded the Sapphire 2010 APDAYC Musical Award for the album Eleven nights.
- In 2011, he also bagged the Actor Most Elegant Worldwide award. GQ Magazine also named him Actor of the Year the same year.
- He was named as Peru’s brand ambassador in 2011.
- In 2011, Cosmopolitan magazine named him the Cosmo Man.
- In 2012, he was elected as Colombia’s Sexiest Man of the Year.
- In 2014, Televisa included him in the Sexiest Men list in Mexico.
- You can follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.