|Coco König Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Year of Birth||1996|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Helena Coco König
Coco was born in 1996.
For her primary as well as secondary education, Coco attended the public school named Foundation Theresian Academy in Vienna.
Then, for 3 years, she was enrolled at Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz, a boarding school in Surmulins district in Switzerland.
Coco also attended the Geneva-based International Baccalaureate to complete her studies in 2014.
In 2015, she went to New York University and studied history and political science.
- Father – Peter König (Businessman)
- Mother – Barbara Czapolia König (Art Historian)
- Siblings – She has one older brother.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm (Approx)
49 kg or 108 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has Austrian ancestry, while her mother is of Hungarian descent.
- Curly Hair
- Petite Figure
32-22-31 in or 81-56-79 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
Best Known For
- Playing the role of nursing assistant Dorottya in the comedy The Carer (2016).
- Having appeared in the movie version of the famous game Assassin’s Creed with the same name in December 2016.
Her first movie appearance came in the comedy film The Carer in 2016, which was also her breakthrough film.
First TV Show
She hasn’t made an appearance in a TV show yet. But, she did appear in Austrian TV movie Die Räuber in 2016.
Coco König Favorite Things
- Accessory – Rings
- Style Icon – Brigitte Bardot, Penelope Cruz, Diane Kruger
- Designer – Gucci
- Cook Book – Delicious Ella
- Movies – Manhattan (1979), Annie Hall (1977), The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014)
- Thing in Closet – Saint Laurent Leather Jacket
- Pass Time – Watching movies or visiting the museum
- Music – Hip Hop and Classical
Source – Just Jared
Coco König Facts
- Coco attributes her love for acting and theater to her childhood in Vienna, where her family used to see four to five shows per week.
- She showed off her flair for acting at fairly early age. At the age of 6, she used to do shows at home and invite family members to see it.
- Coco has a keen interest in fashion and is regular at a number of fashion shows mostly during New York fashion week.
- She describes her personal style as boho chic with undertones of glamour thrown in.
- While growing up, Coco was very conscious about her signature curly hair but have got confident about her unique look over the years.
- Before her every audition, she recites a poem from Viola’s monologue from the German translation of Shakespeare’s play Twelfth Night.
- Her nickname Coco was coined by her older brother.
- The best thing she likes about living in New York is the nightlife and freedom to wear more fancy and crazy outfits than she could in Vienna.
- She considers her scarf as her good luck charm as she has succeeded in every audition she gave wearing that scarf.
- Coco Konig is not on social media.