|Cometan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 01, 1998|
Cometan (also spelled as Kometan) is a British philosopher of the Astronic tradition who founded the philosophy of Astronism when he solely wrote the philosophical treatise known as the Omnidoxy. The Omnidoxy is over 1.2 million words in total length and the young philosopher started writing it when he was just 17 years old. Cometan has received incredible attention due to the uniqueness of his claim to fame as there are few other young philosophers that are very famous in popular culture today. Cometan’s ambition is to spread his philosophy or religion known as Astronism around the world through The Institution of The Philosophy of Millettism, which is the organization that owns the philosophy of Astronism and the copyright to the Omnidoxy.
Cometan, under his pen name of Brandon Taylorian, also created the fictional mystery detective known as Jesse Millette which is a part of Cometan’s entrepreneurial business venture. Cometan is also a prolific neologist (creator of new words), diarist, and composer of music.
Brandon Reece Taylor
Nick Name / Authorial Pen Name
Preston, Lancashire, England
Penwortham, Lancashire, England
Cometan went to St Mary and St Benedict’s RC Primary School from 2003 to 2009. He then took admission at Brownedge St Mary’s C Catholic High School in 2009. He attended it until 2014.
Post that, he went to Cardinal Newman College until 2016.
In 2016, he started going to the University of Central Lancashire. He graduated in 2019.
Philosopher and Founder of Astronism
- Father – Sean Taylor (b. 1970)
- Mother – Louise Counsell (b. 1970)
- Siblings – Lucia Richardson (b. 1989) (Older Sister), Kieran Taylorian (b. 2007) (Younger Brother), Charlotte Counsell (b. 2007) (Younger Sister), Kent Taylorian (b. 2008) (Younger Brother), Zara Taylorian (b. 2008) (Younger Sister), Jay Taylorian (b. 2009) (Younger Brother), Edie Taylorian (b. 2011) (Younger Sister)
- Others – Julian Counsell (b. 1978) (Stepfather), Nadine Taylor (b. 1967) (Stepmother), Irene Taylor (b. 1932 d. 2015) (Paternal Grandmother), Derek Taylor (b. 1930 d. 2011) (Paternal Grandfather), Hilda Warbrick (b. 1937) (Maternal Grandmother), Bill Warbrick (b. 1936) (Maternal Grandfather)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Cometan has dated –
- Liana Tiratsuyan – Liana (b. 1996), who is mononymously known as Cosma, is the partner of Cometan and is an advocate of Armenian Genocide recognition as she is Armenian herself. Cosma is the name given to Liana in Cometan’s philosophical writings, especially in the Omnidoxy, and Cosma is the name by which she is most widely known. Cometan and Cosma came in contact with one another through Facebook and then, Cometan went to meet her in Yerevan, Armenia. Upon their first eye contact, Cometan claimed love at first sight and their famous first encounter has been written about in the Omnidoxy too. From this first meeting, they fell in love with each other and so Cosma came to England to meet Cometan’s family.
Race / Ethnicity
- Large forehead
- Lean muscular build
- Thick lips
10 (US) or 9 (UK) or 43 (EU)
Best Known For
- Being the sole author of the philosophical treatise known as the Omnidoxy
- Being the founder of the philosophy of Astronism
- Being the founder of The Institution of The Philosophy of Millettism and The Jesse Millette Company
- Being the creator of Jesse Millette
- Being the author of The Original Jesse Millette Series
Brandon works out less and focuses more on the diet which works well for his daily schedule.
His diet stays away from too much bread and wheat products as they make him drowsy and bloated. He instead focuses more on fruits, vegetables, and meats.
His typical day diet plan is like –
- Breakfast – He eats cereals rather than toast.
- Lunch – It consists of light sandwiches.
- Snack – He snacks on fruits in between the meals whenever he feels hunger pangs
- Dinner – Meat, pasta, and vegetables
Cometan Favorite Things
- Food – Armenian cuisine (including Sharma and Khorovats) and Italian cuisine (Spaghetti Bolognese and Tuna Pasta Bake)
- TV Shows – Game of Thrones, Empire
- Color – Gold, Silver, and cosmical colors
- Childhood Books – Nancy Drew books and The Hardy Boys books
- Adolescent Books – Philosophical and religious treatises including Analects by Confucius, The Bible, The Vedas, The Quran, De umbris idearum by Giordano Bruno, Contemplations by Augustine of Hippo, and Summa Theologica by Thomas Aquinas
- Movies – Titanic, Star Wars films franchise, James Bond, A Star Is Born, La La Land, Interstellar, Gravity, Inception, The Dark Knight, The Godfather, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Avatar, The Promise, The Da Vinci Code, Pirates of The Caribbean film franchise, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Actors – Christian Bale, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hanks, Marlon Brando, Johnny Depp, George Clooney, Bradley Cooper, Harrison Ford
- Actresses – Natalie Portman, Emma Stone, Kate Winslet, Keira Knightley, Mila Kunis, Audrey Hepburn, Emma Watson, Helena Bonham Carter
- Fictional Characters – James Bond, Indiana Jones, Nancy Drew, and Batman
- Ice Cream Flavor – Strawberry
- Fruits – Watermelon, Mango and Grapes
- Singers / Musicians – Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury, Frank Sinatra, Amy Winehouse, Jim Morrison, Adele, Dolly Parton
- Subjects – Philosophy, Religion, Theology, History, Geography, Psychology, and Business
- Hobby – Composing music, playing the piano, philosophizing, hiking
- City – London
- Music Genres – Rock and roll and house music
- Drink – Brandy / Cognac
- Numbers – 1, 3, 7
- Religions – Buddhism, Christianity, and Taoism
- Philosophies – Astronism and Confucianism
- Country – United States of America
- Season – Summer
- Magazine – GQ
Source – As told by Cometan himself
- Cometan thought of the ideas for Jesse Millette and Astronism on his 15th birthday.
- He has played the piano since the age of 10.
- He chose the mononymous name Cometan due to his religious beliefs and his fascination with comets and other cosmical phenomena.
- Cometan is one of the youngest initiated Freemasons and he became one just two months after his 18th birthday.
- He became the member of The Royal Institute of Philosophy at the age of 20.
- He began writing the Omnidoxy when he was just 17 years old.
- Cometan published the precursory edition of Jesse Millette and The Phantom’s Curse at 18 years of age.
- He had founded his own philosophy known as Astronism by the age of 18.
- He has created thousands of new words as part of his philosophical writings.
- He is a prolific writer of hundreds of books.
- Visit his official website @ brandontaylorian.com.
- Connect with Cometan on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.