|Danielle Herrington Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 26, 1993|
Danielle Herrington is an American model who appeared on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue‘s 2018 edition, becoming the 3rd African-American woman to appear on the cover after Tyra Banks (1997) and Beyonce (2007). Over the years, she has worked with several brands and designers such as Victoria’s Secret, Philipp Plein, and Laquan Smith.
Danielle Nicole Herrington
Compton, California, United States
She studied at Gahr High School in Cerritos, California, and chose Psychology as her major. However, she dropped out in her sophomore year and was homeschooled so that she could focus on her career as a model.
When she was 10 or 11 years old, she attended John Casablancas’ modeling school.
Danielle Herrington has been represented by –
- Trump Model Management
- Nous Model Management
- Women 360 Management
- Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
65 kg or 143 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Danielle Herrington has dated –
- Geron McKinley (2021-Present) – She started going out with Geron McKinley in the year 2021. In June 2021, she announced her first pregnancy via Instagram and the duo was later blessed with a baby boy.
Race / Ethnicity
- Fuller lips
- Dusky complexion
36-24-35 in or 91.5-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
As a model, she has been featured in promotional and endorsement material for a number of high fashion brands.
Best Known For
- Having walked the ramp for the famous lingerie brand, Victoria’s Secret
- Being one of the models nominated for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Rookie competition
To become a top swimsuit model, you need a great body and Danielle has certainly honed one with her consistent workout routine. She hits the gym three to four times a week for cardio sessions.
She is a big fan of HIIT (high-intensity interval training). She often slacks off while doing slow and steady cardio, so instead goes for high intensity.
Danielle has also included Pilates in her fitness regime. The muscle-lengthening benefit of Pilates has made her a big fan. For muscle strengthening, she relies on bodyweight exercises such as sumo squats, pushups, burpees, and mountain climbers.
Her other preferred workout mode is boxing. The sparring and other related workouts help her strengthen her muscles and at the same time, help burn some serious calories.
When it comes to diet, she focuses on eating clean and organic. Her daily dietary intake is high in protein and low in fat and carbs. She also drinks a lot of water with lemon and cucumber to speed up her metabolism and for clear skin.
Danielle Herrington Favorite Things
- Place She Wants To Visit – Greece
- Prized Possession – Her support system which includes her friends and family
- Role Models – Naomi Campbell, Freja Beha Erichsen, Kate Moss
- Current Music Artists – Beyoncé, Jhene Aiko, SBTRKT, James Blake, PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Book – The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Things She Is Obsessed With – GlamGlow Face Mask, Triangl Bikini, Revolve Dress, YSL Boots, Givenchy Purse, Boscia Face Mask
Danielle Herrington Facts
- If she hadn’t become a fashion model, she would have loved to become a child psychiatrist as she is always fascinated with the way the mind works.
- In her free time, she likes to have paint parties with her friends. She also likes to spend time with her family.
- She was born into a working-class household and has described her childhood as normal. She has also stated that she was focused on school until college.
- Putting on lotion and her favorite perfume after a hot shower makes her feel sexy.
- She used to play volleyball in school.