Danielle Jane Minogue
Dannii, Danstar, Queen Of The Clubs, Disco
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Minogue attended Canterbury Primary School and Camberwell High School in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Singer, songwriter, actress, television and radio personality, fashion designer
- Father – Ronald Charles Allano Minogue (Accountant)
- Mother – Carol Jones (Dancer from Maesteg, Wales)
- Siblings – Brendan Minogue (Older Brother) (News cameraman in Australia), Kylie Minogue (Older Sister) (Pop Singer)
- Others – Denis Jones (Grandfather), Millicent Jones (Grandmother)
Her career is managed by Melissa Le Gear of Profile Talent Management.
Dance, rock, pop
Mushroom Records, MCA, Warner Music Group, All Around the World Productions
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dannii Minogue dated –
- Julian McMahon (1991-1995) – Dannii started dating actor Julian McMahon (son of 20th Australian Prime Minister William “Billy” McMahon) in 1991. The couple married after 3 years of dating on January 2, 1994, but divorced after a year and a half on August 12, 1995.
- Jacques Villeneuve (1999-2001) – Canadian auto-racing driver, Jacques Villeneuve and Dannii commenced dating in 1999. The duo engaged the same year in October 1999 and split in 2001.
- Stelios Haji-loannou (2001) – In 2001, British entrepreneur of Greek-Cypriot origin, Stelios and Dannii were romantically linked to each other.
- Simon Cowell (2007) – English reality TV judge, entrepreneur, A&R executive, Simon Cowell dated Dannii Minogue in 2007 when they were together at The X Factor.
- Kris Smith (2008-2012) – Dannii started dating English model and ex-professional rugby league player, Kris Smith in August 2008. They first met at Ibiza (Island in the Mediterranean Sea), where Smith was celebrating his 30th birthday. On July 5, 2010, Minogue gave birth to son Ethan Edward Minogue Smith via caesarean section. They separated in April 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
35-25-34 in or 89-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
6.5 (US) or 37 (EU)
Pepsi, Etihad Airways, Lexus of Blackburn – Australia, Dannii Minogue for Target Petites Collection, Marks and Spencer, ModelCo (cosmetics brand)
Best Known For
Judging the reality singing show Australia’s Got Talent from 2007 to 2012, and The X Factor from 2007 to 2010.
Dannii released her debut album titled Dannii / Love and Kisses on October 1, 1990 in UK via Mushroom Records. It charted at #24 in Australia, and #8 in the UK. The album received the certification of “Gold” in Britain.
Dannii starred in her debut film Secrets (also titled One Crazy Night) released on December 3, 1992, for her role as Didi.
First TV Show
In 1979, Minogue guest appeared in Australian TV series Skyways for her role as Amy.
She does swimming which also happens to be her favorite cardio workout. Minogue also does power plate workout to shed off weight.
Dannii is so motivated that she doesn’t like to keep a cheat day in her diet.
The singer mostly eats healthy and she is obsessed with Gwyneth Paltrow‘s slow-roasted tomato soup and also white bean soup.
She credits sound sleep, lots of water, and regular exercise as her beauty secret.
Dannii Minogue Favorite Things
- All-time Favorite Outfit – Black and white strapless Victor Costa cream silk and black velvet dress
- Perfume – Three-tiered Dawn, Day and Dusk (She created this perfume with Project D)
- Mascara – ModelCo’s Fibre Lash mascara
Source – Express
Dannii Minogue Facts
- Minogue started her own online e-commerce store @ danniishop.com in 2014.
- Dannii also started her own petite clothing line through Target.
- Dannii is UK’s favorite The X Factor judge as per Heat Magazine. In a poll, she received the highest 42% votes, Simon Cowell got 35% votes, Cheryl Cole came third with 18% votes, and Louis Walsh appeared last with 5% votes.
- She is entertaining people since the age of 7.
- Minogue had been placed several times on FHM’s Hot 100 Women list.
- Visit her official website @ danniiminogue.com.
- Join Dannii on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Tumblr, iTunes, and Amazon.