|Deepika Singh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 26, 1989|
|Spouse||Rohit Raj Goyal|
Deepika Singh is an Indian television actress who is known is widely known for her role as Sandhya in the hit TV show Diya Aur Baati Hum. The show aired on Star Plus and went on for 5 years for which Sandhya won various awards like “Best Actress Popular” in 2012, “Best Actress in Lead Role” in 2013, “Desh Ki Dhakan” in 2014, and many others. She hails from a Rajput family in Delhi and took a break from television after the birth of her son. In 2019, Sandhya got back to television with Ekta Kapoor‘s TV show Kavach… MahaShivratri in which she portrays the lead character. Deepika is loved by the audience and is known to be the favorite bahu of Indian Television.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
She has completed her MBA from Punjab Technical University.
- Siblings – Purva Singh (Sister)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Deepika has dated –
- Rohit Raj Goyal (2014-Present) – Rohit and Deepika tied the knot in 2014 and have been together since then. They both have a son together named Soham.
Race / Ethnicity
- Big wide eyes
Deepika Singh Favorite Things
- Hangout Spot In Mumbai – Pizza By The Bay
- Drink – Tea
- Actor – Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan
- Actress – Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra
- Sweet Dish – Kheer
Deepika Singh Facts
- She made her debut with Diya Aur Baati Hum in 2011 and the show was on air for 5 years.
- Before becoming an actress, she assisted her father in his garment business since it was in a crisis.
- She was born and brought up in a Rajput family.
- She participated in a lot of theatre plays during her college days.
- Deepika is a trained classical Odissi dancer
- She took a break during her pregnancy to raise her child.
- She made her web show debut in 2018 with the show The Real Soulmate.
- Deepika got back to acting in the year 2019.
- She faced a tough time during her struggling days and also slept empty stomach to save money.
- She practices yoga regularly.
Featured Image By Deepika Singh / Instagram