|Demi Rose Mawby Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 27, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Demi Rose Mawby is a British model and social media star who is best known for being an Instagram model with more than 19 million followers. She has been featured in a variety of magazines such as WorldStar HipHop, FHM Magazine, Nuts Magazine, Zoo UK, and Australia Magazine. Demi has been featured in the music videos of popular artists such as Chris Brown and DJ Khaled. She is also popular on several other social media platforms with more than 700k followers on Twitter.
Demi Rose Mawby
Birmingham, West Midlands, England, United Kingdom
Miami, Florida, United States
Demi Rose went to the New Oscott Primary School. After that, she got enrolled at the John Willmott School in Sutton Coldfield.
Later, she got admission at the Walsall College to study a health and beauty course.
Model and social media star
- Father – Barrie Mawby (Bank Manager)
- Mother – Christine Mawby (Former NHS wheelchair advisor)
- Siblings – She has a sister.
Demi Rose is represented by London based S66 Management.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Demi Rose has dated
- Tyga (2016) – Demi Rose was going out with rapper Tyga in 2016. The rumors of their relationship first surfaced in May 2016 after she was pictured with rapper attending a glitzy party in Cannes. They were later spotted together arriving at the Gotha nightclub in the exclusive French resort. Their relationship was widely discussed in the media because Demi looked very much like his former flame Kylie Jenner. Unfortunately, their relationship fizzled out and Tyga returned back to Kylie Jenner.
- DJ Tom Zanetti (2017) – Rose was reported to be going out with DJ Tom Zanetti in July 2017. These relationship rumors were sparked by their cozy display on the yacht in Formentera, where they were shooting the video. Demi was spotted cuddling with him with his arms around her waist. They were later pictured holding hands even when the camera wasn’t rolling.
- DJ Chris Martinez (2017-Present) – In December 2017, Demi was clicked kissing DJ Chris at Madrid airport.
Race / Ethnicity
She has British and Colombian ancestry.
- Curvaceous figure
- Doll like face
37-24-36 in or 94-61-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU) or 12 (UK)
4 (US) or 34.5 (EU)
Demi Rose has used her considerable social media presence to promote brands and products using her official accounts such as Curador Ibiza Luxury Transport Service.
Best Known For
- Being a popular lingerie and Instagram model. She has over 5 million followers on Instagram.
- Having posed for a number of popular magazines such as FHM Magazine, WorldStar HipHop, Zoo UK, Nuts Magazine, and Australia Magazine.
- Having appeared in music videos of popular singers such as DJ Khaled and Chris Brown.
To keep her famous figure in perfect shape, Demi Rose regularly works out with her personal trainer James Velentil, who counts Cristiano Ronaldo and Anthony Joshua amongst his clients. When she is in Birmingham, she works out in the gym for about 3 to 4 times a week.
In the gym, she places focus on glutes as well as abs work and dedicates about 30 minutes to each.
In terms of diet, she tries to stay away from carbs and eats a lot of protein. Her diet plan is like –
- Breakfast – Eggs
- Lunch – Prawn or chicken salad with a superfood thrown in.
- Dinner – Fish with vegetables or sushi.
- Snack – In case, she suffers from hunger pangs in between meals, she munches on a mixture of protein-rich nuts.
Demi Rose Favorite Things
- Guilty Pleasure – Chocolate Nuts or Salted Nuts
- Foundation – Mac Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid
Source – The Sun, Instagram.com
Demi Rose Facts
- After completing her college studies, she moved to the United States to become part of Taz’s Angels, which is a group of budding models that live in a mansion in Miami and are tutored by a man called Taz (Michael Williams aka black Hugh Hefner) to become successful models.
- In November 2015, she left Taz’s Angels and moved back to England. She claimed that she wanted to look after her mother.
- She had to endure incessant bullying while studying in high school due to her looks and curvaceous figure.
- Ever since she was a little girl, she wanted to become a model. She simply loved posing in front of the camera.
- Earlier, she wasn’t sure that she could become a successful model as she felt, with a height of 5 ft 2 inch, she was too short to become one. However, her fans and family boosted her confidence.
- She was compelled to create her Instagram account after she found out that someone was running a fake account in her name.
- She got a positive reply from the first modeling agency she applied to within 24 hours of her submitting her application.
- In 2016, she launched her career as a DJ and even released her first mix, Ritmos Del Sueño.
Featured Image via Demi Rose Mawby / Instagram