|Edie Campbell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 25, 1990|
Edie Campbell is an English model who is known for having worked with a number of notable brands and designers such as Chanel, Valentino, Versace, Miu Miu, Mugler, Stella McCartney, Balenciaga, Alberta Ferretti, Louis Vuitton, Alexander McQueen, Balmain, Sacai, Christian Dior, Victoria Beckham, H&M, Haider Ackermann, John Galliano, Lanvin, Paco Rabanne, Isabel Marant, Fendi, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Yves Saint Laurent – YSL, Diesel, Marc Jacobs, Bottega Veneta, Roberto Cavalli, and Karl Lagerfeld.
Edith Blanche Campbell
Westminster, London, England, United Kingdom
Edie studied at St. Paul’s Girls’ School located in London, England.
Afterward, she graduated from the University of London‘s Courtauld Institute of Art with a First Class Honours degree in History of Art.
Fashion / Runway Model
- Father – Roddy Campbell (Hedge Fund Manager)
- Mother – Sophie Hicks (Architect, Former Fashion Editor)
- Sibling – Olympia Campbell (Younger Sister) (Model, Actress)
Edie Campbell is signed with these agencies –
- DNA Models – New York
- Viva Model Management – Paris
- Viva Model Management – London (Mother Agency)
- Viva Model Management – Barcelona
- Priscilla’s Model Management – Sydney
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123½ pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Edie Campbell has dated –
- Johnny Borrell (2009-2011) – 10 years her senior, English guitarist and singer, Johnny Borrell and Edie dated for around two years from 2009 to 2011. They split in December 2011.
- George Lamb (2011) – Radio and television presenter, George Lamb and Edie were seen romancing in December 2011.
- Otis Ferry (2012-2015) – Singer, songwriter, and musician, Bryan Ferry’s son Otis Ferry started dating Edie in 2012. The duo went out for a while before splitting up in 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
- Short hair
- Bright blue eyes
33-25-36 in or 84-63.5-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
She has participated in the advertising campaigns for Alexander McQueen, Anya Hindmarch, Bottega Veneta, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Cacharel ‘Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss’ fragrance, Christian Dior, Diesel, Fendi, Full Circle, H&M, Hugo Boss, Just Cavalli, Jil Sander, Karl Lagerfeld, Lanvin, Les Petites, Miu Miu Eyewear, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Orla Kiely, Pepe Jeans, Roberto Cavalli, Sandro, DSquared2, Versace, Yves Saint Laurent – YSL, and many others.
Best Known For
- Working for big fashion houses and brands such as Burberry, Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss, etc.
- Having appeared on the covers various magazines like Elle China, Vogue Spain, Vogue Paris, Vogue UK, Vogue China, Vogue Germany, Vogue Polland, W Korea, Hello Fashion, LOVE, Allure, Madame Figaro France, i-D, Máxima Portugal, Numéro China, Numéro France, and others
First Fashion Show
Edie first walked at the Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2011 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Chanel, and Mark Fast.
Her workout routine includes horse riding on her horse, Dolly. Plus, Edie also does boxing and swimming at London’s All-Stars Gym.
But, sometimes she gets too busy in her daily modeling work. So, she tries to walk as much as possible.
Edie Campbell Favorite Things
- Snack (for Hunger Pangs) – Frozen yogurt, peanut butter protein bars
- Beauty Products – Marc Jacobs Brow Tamer Grooming Gel, Yves Saint Laurent Babydoll Mascara, Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream
- Fragrance – Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium
- Place in the World – London
Source – WMagazine.com, Elle.com
Edie Campbell Facts
- Edie was raised in Westbourne Grove, London.
- Edie is a skilled jockey.
- In July 2011, she won the all ladies charity horse race called The Magnolia Cup and became the first winner of the inaugural all ladies charity horse race.
- For The Reading Agency, she has served as the Young People Ambassador.
- Campbell is a supporter of the MyVoiceUK program.
- She started modeling after she was featured in a Vogue story (about up and coming young Londoners) by Peruvian fashion and portrait photographer, Mario Testino.
- In December 2013, she was chosen “Model of the Year” at the British Fashion Awards.
- She once wrote a story for Harper’s Bazaar UK in 2013. That made her journalistic debut.
- She never leaves her house without vaseline.
- She never forgets to curl her eyelashes after waking up and brushing her teeth. But, in general, she is a no-makeup (or wears minimal makeup) girl.
- Edie was previously a smoker.
- Her grandmother was also a model in the 50s.
- At the age of 5, she started horse riding.
- She has been credited as one of the icons in the fashion industry by models.com.