|Eliza Dushku Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 30, 1980|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Eliza Dushku is an American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Faith in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Tru Davies in Tru Calling, and Echo / Caroline Farrell in Dollhouse. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as True Lies, Race the Sun, Bring It On, The New Guy, Wrong Turn, Locked In, The Coverup, Dear Albania, Jane Wants a Boyfriend, King of the Hill, Punk’d, Ugly Betty, The Big Bang Theory, The Cleveland Show, The League, Banshee, The Saint, Con Man, and many more. She has been featured in the music videos of songs such as I’m Just a Kid and Rockstar. For her acting skills, Eliza has been nominated for several awards such as the Teen Choice Award, Saturn Award, and Streamy Award.
Eliza Patricia Dushku
Duck Shoot, Lize
Watertown, Massachusetts, United States
Eliza got her early education from Beaver Country Day School in Massachusetts.
After that, she got enrolled at the Watertown High School.
She then planned to get enrolled in Suffolk University with English as a major but, canceled it as she got the role of Faith in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Later, she joined Suffolk University to study Sociology.
She is also an alumnus of George Washington University.
- Father – Philip Richard George Dushku (Administrator and teacher in the Boston Public Schools)
- Mother – Judith Ann Judy Rasmussen (Political Science Professor at Suffolk University)
- Siblings – Nate Dushku (Older Brother) (Actor and Producer), Aaron Dushku (Older Brother) (At-Large Town Councilor in Watertown), Benjamin Dushku (Older Brother)
- Others – Late Richard Costley Rasmussen (Maternal Grandfather), Barbara Porter Hegsted (Maternal Grandmother)
Silver Lining Entertainment Group
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eliza Dushku has dated –
- Matt Dillon (2006) – Eliza Dushku was reported to have had a fling with actor Matt Dillon after they were spotted to be getting over friendly at the after Oscar’s party held in March 2006.
- Brad Penny (2007) – Eliza started going out with baseball pitcher Brad Penny in 2007. She was spotted with the MLB star at numerous private parties as well as public functions.
- Seth MacFarlane (2008-2009) – Reportedly, Dushku started going out with actor and television producer Seth MacFarlane in March 2008. After going out for around eighteen months, they went separate ways in November 2009.
- Brent Bolthouse (2009) – Dushku was RUMORed to be in a relationship with party promoter Brent Bolthouse after he accompanied the actress while visiting her family in Massachusetts.
- Rick Fox (2009-2014) – Eliza started going out with retired Los Angeles Lakers star Rick Fox in 2009. In August 2010, they released a statement confirming that they were living together. They broke up in 2014 as the new long distance status of the relationship proved to be an obstacle. In the last months of the romance, Eliza moved back to her hometown Boston while Rick still lived in Los Angeles.
- Peter Palandjian (2017-Present) – In June 2017, she announced her engagement to Peter Palandjian and the couple tied the knot on August 18, 2018. They welcomed a son named Philip “Bourne” Dushku Palandjin in August 2019. In February 2021, it was revealed that they were expecting their 2nd child together. They welcomed a son named Bodan in August 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Eliza has Teutonic-Germanic, Celtic, Pelasgian and Illyrian ancestry.
- Deep, husky voice
- Slight dimples in her cheeks
35-24-34 in or 89-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
At the age of 12, Eliza made her promotional appearance in an Australian commercial.
She has also modeled for makeup cosmetics (prints ads) published in InStyle Magazine.
Eliza has also appeared in a Hulu video commercial.
Best Known For
Her roles in various hit television shows such as –
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer in the role of Faith.
- Tru Calling starring as Tru Davies (Fox series).
- Dollhouse as Echo / Caroline Farrell (Fox series).
Eliza Dushku made her first film appearance in the 1992 romantic drama film That Night in the role of Alice Bloom.
First TV Show
Eliza first appeared in the TV series Buffy the Vampire Slayer as Faith from 1998 to 2003.
Eliza Dushku is a fan of the Bar Method workout, which has been embraced by other A-List celebrities such as Drew Barrymore and Olivia Wilde. This workout routine incorporates elements of interval training, isometrics, and ballet dance, which means this routine burns fat with intervals, sculpts muscles with isometrics and reshapes body with dance at the same time.
When it comes to diet, she incorporates small and frequent meals. The focus is on eating more proteins and greens. She makes sure to remain hydrated throughout the day.
Eliza Dushku Favorite Things
- Actress – Jamie Lee Curtis
- Baseball Team – Boston Red Sox
- Movie – The Godfather (1972)
- Food – Sweet potato
Eliza Dushku Facts
- In various different accidents, she has fractured her ribs, nose, and elbow.
- Eliza has a birthmark in the shape of clover on her butt.
- Eliza considers her passport to be the most prized possession and has visited more than 130 cities in more than 35 countries.
- In a nod to her Albanian heritage, she got a tattoo of an Albanian eagle on her back.
- She has been declared as an honorary citizen of Albania’s capital city Tirana. She has also been honored with the title of Tirana Ambassador of Culture and Tourism in the World.
- She has been selected in the board of directors of the THRIVEGulu organization, which works to support survivors of the war along with former child soldiers of Uganda.
- After watching the health advocacy film Forks over Knives in 2011, she became a vegan. However, she would later switch back to eating animal-based food as well.
- In the 2016 US presidential election campaign, she was a vocal supporter of the Democrat candidate Bernie Sanders.
- In 2009, she was placed #6 on the “Hot 100 Women” list of Maxim magazine.
- In September 2002, the Australian Empire Magazine named her 9th sexiest female movie star.
- In 2009, she was featured in the May issue of Allure magazine.
- She has been included in the FHM Magazine’s “100 Sexiest Women” list on 8 separate occasions including 5 consecutive times from 2001 to 2005.
- She has got words ‘Kindly Lead Light’ on her hip. The phrase was taken from an 1833 hymn written by John Henry Newman.
- She suffers from attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- In January 2018, Eliza revealed that she was s*xually molested by stunt coordinator Joel Kramer when she was 12 years old.